A Movie About You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehorse

Living the Dream
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 said:
Ooo, Ray! Almost as hot as you are. I have no idea who could be me, how about you guys pick? I'm 5'9", under 30, athletic and the pictures can tell you the rest. When I was a blonde, I heard Renee Zellweger all the time, but now??? I'm open for suggestions, but be kind. :)
Something in your eyes (well, eye) reminds me of Minnie Driver - an impishness. But I can't stand her, and besides, I think you're much cuter. Jorja Fox, maybe?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rob, glad you picked a living actor. Although if Downey isn't careful with those drugs....

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Do a Google image search, click on the pic you want, hit 'Show Full-Size Image' and copy the URL from your address bar once it's loaded. That way you'll know the search result is up-to-date and the pic is actually still there. :Thumbs:

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
sarandon_150x218.jpg

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
:hooray: My husband came in and had just directed me to google images when we saw your post and said, Ah hah! Thanks, 3! :faint:

firehorse

Living the Dream
Registered
Reaction score
JennaGlatzer said:
Angelina Jolie. I've already written the screenplay. Trouble is, she's getting too old to play the part. (It ends with me at age 23 or so.)
How about Vanessa Ferlito? She looks like a younger Jolie and seems to be a decent actress. Haven't auditioned her for "DSM-IV: The Movie" yet, though
panic2.gif

claudia.jpg

Can you tell I'm on a total CSI kick?

This is the woman I want to play the 30ish me:
3137849.jpg

Now I just need to get a publisher, someone to option the rights and someone willing to make a movie in which all but three of the principals are over 80. No sweat, right? :Headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.