Hi there, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCatty

A friend at mirabilevisu told me about this site so I'm here checking it out. It looks really good with all kinds of interesting people hanging out here.
I was recently laid off my desktop publishing job with the government so now I'm home trying to do writing projects. I am finding it a bit isolating and am grateful for the Internet.
I enjoy children's writing in particular and take lots of courses as well as attending retreats and conferences. I am working on a novel for the Children's Institute of Children's Literature and find that a challenge compared to short stories which are what I enjoy best.
I look forward to getting to know some of you and what your writing pursuits are. It's always fun to be in touch with other writers so we don't feel so alone in the creative process.
Happy writing!

ChunkyC

Hi, CyberCatty, and welcome to the water cooler. I hope you find lots of useful and fun stuff here.

CyberCatty

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting more acquainted with the boards since I'm trying to get motivated to do more writing since I'm home for a while.

Yeshanu

lmkbubblfsh.gif

Glad you're with us, CyberCatty.

eyesben

Hi there... I haven't been here long either but welcome anyway ;)

eyesben

Status
Not open for further replies.