Reaction score
Hi...
Bye...
I have to go as quickly as I came *sob, sob*

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everybody. I can't say good morning, becaue it's more afternoon here than the morning.

Anyways, the forums definitely don't want me here today. I had to go to Google and type in "absolute write water cooler young adult" just to get her. It kept telling me the forums were down.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. It's nearly 2pm already. Mum's out all day, I feel I should be doing something different. I am so dull. lol

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
haha i'm having fun record myself sing, and then speeding it up so i sound like a chipmunk! lmao I'm easily pleased.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have just given Matthew a horrible dad, and no mum or siblings. :(

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
aww you're mean!
I wonder if I could record as a chipmunk artist! haha my voice sounds good! :p

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I think Chapter Two may be done outlining wise. At the moment, I need at least one 'transformation' block done for each chapter, and Matthew's one is done, and I can't think of anything for Carla's block that fits with what happens in the main plot. I'll see how I go during the 'proper' outlining period, and of course, the editing stages.

And yes, Kathryn. it is mean, but quite important to the plot, unfortunatly. His insecurities have to come from somewhere, right?

ETA: Well, I need to think of a title for this chapter, but that's not a major problem.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, HR. How are you this morning (where you are)/afternoon (where I am)? :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna read. Might give my brain a bit of a break. lol Be back later.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
What are you reading?

I'm thinking of making Matthew's dad either a drug addict or an alcholic. I don't know what the hell is going on in my head at the moment...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Reading Forbidden: A Demon Trappers novel
Really good.
Ugh someone on goodreads just said this: "Actually, "complaining" about unimaginative writing is necessary to the creative process. People who are satisfied with eating the same old tired plots over and over unquestioningly are what keep the paranormal romance genre alive despite the fact that it should have died long ago. "

and then this: "not all books are literature. And I suppose there is no accounting for taste. "

...WTF?!

Fair enough if she doesn't like that genre, but that's no excuse to basically insult those that do. Not all of the books are the same, and even if they are similar in basic shape and form, it's the way it's written that makes a book good or bad. Ignorant people get on my nerves!

Then again, I can sometimes be ignorant to certain things. In those cases, i annoy myself! lol

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
There's a whole discussion on how books for teens are all "the same".
I'm like... if you don't like the genre/those types of books, DON'T READ THEM! Jeez... do people not read reviews or excerpts anymore to get an idea if they'll like it? Go to a bookshop, find the book and read a page or two. That's what I do. Rather than reading books that annoy me :/ grrrrrr

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I can sort of see the reasoning, if that's the right word, behind that OTP, but the Master is scary. And the Doctor is lovely. So, not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.