Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I think she does. I don't know how many, if any, are well known, but... *shrug* You can check out her site and see what she has to say about where names and such came from (I forget just how much she put up there, though...). Just go to her "Princess" books (Princess of the Midnight Ball I think has more info about that stuff than Princess of Glass).
Thank you :D

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I wish these forums had a "like" button... Hahah :p

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to buy arrow shaped post it notes to mark turning points I bet I'll suck at it.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
THANK YOU Lisa.

I must do homework tonight... and I must get to the point in Sherlockettes where we first meet Veronika, at least.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to find some mini post it notes so I can do a timeline of sorts...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I just remembered I have a full stuck of post its. Dates and notes here we come!

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Personally I don't think there's much of a point to getting married until you're completely self-sufficient. My bf's still in school, which is why we're not engaged/married. We've lived together for two years out of the 4.5 we've been together, share finances, and for all intents and purposes may as well be married I suppose. But my terms and conditions for getting engaged to him are that we have to be able to afford a house.

Very true

I agree, not till were both out of school and standing on our own two feet financially
Why is dating so boring?

cn_image.size.logan-lerman-1001-01.jpg

Matthew as played by Logan Lerman. :tongue :LilLove:

YOU HAVE MY MAX!!!! YOU HAVE MY MAX!!! I have this same picture for my Max!? I didnt know he was an actor????? Holy shit you have my MAX!

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
It's Logan Lerman. He's becoming quite famous. He was Percy Jackson, and he's going to star in Perks of Being a Wallflower, among other things. There are rumours of him being Simon in TMI.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
And I'm DONE chapter 1 of Sherlockettes! That puts me at around... 3.4k. Progress is progress!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yay!

I'm sure I'm not supposed to be worrying about pacing too much at this stage.

I'm trying to figure how Matthew's dad became a single parent...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I randomly grab photos of people that look like my characters. That is my Max, and that's all i know the picture by. Except Max has dark brown eyes. I KNEW he look familiar when grabbed that picture. I've seen that movie.

As for me missing all the fun conversations. Wow you people are all so tall. I'm 5"5'. Ironically me and Will were talking about this the other day. In the doorway to my kitchen my mom has been marking off my height, since i was 7. We realized yesterday that I stopped growing completely at 15, and from 13 I've only grown half an inch more. My growth spurt was 12-13 when i grew more then a foot taller. Then pretty much just stopped.

I don't hug people. In fact i hate hugs, unless there from Will that is. Will's family always hugs me when they see me and i feel so awkward. I really hate when friends try to hug me. To me its weird.

Last but not least. Dating isnt all that overrated or horrible. Depending on the kind of people you date it can be very overrated, but if you find the right person, its not. I always wanted a boyfriend when I was a teen. When i finally got Will, i realized it was not what i thought it would be. I didn't really get a boyfriend in the sense that shows and movies show, i got a best friend who i can also kiss.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. Mom told me that I need a date to grad next year. Apparently she was fifteen when she started to date.

I, on the other hand, think that won't happen. for many, many reasons.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
My mom pushed me to get a boyfriend my whole life. She was a wild child who had started dating at 13. I'm the complete opposite. Sometimes its best not to listen to parents.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
It's Logan Lerman. He's becoming quite famous. He was Percy Jackson, and he's going to star in Perks of Being a Wallflower, among other things. There are rumours of him being Simon in TMI.

OMG. Do you know how happy that would make me???

He also starred in The Three Musketeers aka one of my favorite movies of all time.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I hit 5'7 at... 13. I'm almost sixteen and as far as I know, I haven't grown since. My body has changed, but not in height.

Then again, I got my period when I was 10, so I started my growth spurts early.