• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I want to beta read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Las brujas son sabias
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having hard time with my manuscript so I decided to put it aside for a while and do some reading instead. Instantly I thought of this community and how much help I have got from the people here, which is why I'd like to give something back.
So, if you have a fantasy (or women's fiction) short story or a completed manuscript that you want read, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.
I'm no Grammar Nazi, but plot development, characters, dialogue and flow are my specialties.

Best, Rhea

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
[Thunderous applause.]

Rhea

Las brujas son sabias
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I will lock this thread for the time being, since I already got several requests and my reading list will be full for the next month or so.

However, if, after finishing the beta reading I still don't feel like continuing with my manuscript and prefer to read more, I'll let you know.

Best, Rhea

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(To literally lock the thread, shoot a PM to the board moderator.)

Rhea

Las brujas son sabias
Registered
Reaction score
Oops, Maryn, I just meant that I won't be taking any more requests for the time being. No need to lock it. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll be more careful with my wording next time.

Best, Rhea

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No problem. I just wanted you to know how to get it locked-locked if that's what you wanted.

Maryn, back from critique group

Status
Not open for further replies.