Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Good, since i came up with the answers to all my problems. Now everything should be very smooth sailing.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Morning guys! :D What's everybody up to on this blisteringly hot day?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
At work writing!

My characters just found themselves in a horrible delemma... after almost killing a guy for the abuse and rape of there friend they are trying to figure out what they are going to say to the police, problem is, if they tell the police about the abuse of there freind that is motive enought to send one of them to jail for assult... but if they hide the abuse from the police the abusing rapist walks with no charges and there friend gets no justice.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ally, I'm just wondering, do you do a playlist for the series as a whole, or just playlists for each book? If it's the second one, how do you keep of the songs and how they fit, if that makes sense?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
My characters just found themselves in a horrible delemma... after almost killing a guy for the abuse and rape of there friend they are trying to figure out what they are going to say to the police, problem is, if they tell the police about the abuse of there freind that is motive enought to send one of them to jail for assult... but if they hide the abuse from the police the abusing rapist walks with no charges and there friend gets no justice.

I don't get the dilemma. If you're interviewed by the police for beating someone half to death, telling them about mitigating circumstances (eg. a sympathetic motive that will play well with the jury) is generally a good idea.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
1) They have a criminal background, a background of assult of people that would NOT look good if it ever went to court, esspecually if the court/police/jury found out now that most of these past assult victums were now dead

2) The guy they beat half to death, has some dangerous connections in law enforcement (shady, theiving cop is uncle)

3) (as of now in the story) The friend who was abused and raped, the guy who did it was her boyfriend, and she is still refusing to admit any abuse happened and is currently at the moment still on her boyfriends side.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
And Lisa, sorry... um lets see

I have songs for both, some that fit the overall series, and tons that fit a book completely or even individual scenes. I have them all on itunes, and I make a new playlist for each book i start, of songs that fit that book and scenes held within that book, along with the few songs that fit the overall series.

Does that help?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, so if I write Underdogs and find songs that fit book 2 and 3 that I haven't got... just put them on iTunes or make a note of them...

I have to go soon. Bye.

ETA: We're not going to go shopping today. PJs and TV then writing for several hours. I WILL

Last edited:

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Hey guys!

It's supposed to be going up to 105 degrees today some hiding out in the house undereath the AC. Also, I think I might be done with my wip by the end of the month. If that happens...I'll have writteb a novel in two months...which is both shocking/exciting.

How's everyone today?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
wow the human body is truely amazing with healing times, here i thought it would take months for this dude to heal, but no! 6 weeks max! and that's with only 10 days in the hospital! And all thats for:

broken collar bone -that needed surgery
fractured ribs (3)
broken arm
broken leg
ruptured spleen
Facial reconstruction surgery.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know! I really thought the injuries would mess with my timing, but i can work with 6weeks. With this timing he will be all better by the end of March, which is perfect because then Larua gets to send him on the verge of death right before Easter. Poor guy will be in such pain for like 4 months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.