Survival of the Sexy

StormChord

Allegedly Gullible
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, where are all these males allegedly trying to woo me with their creativity? I want one.

Careful you don't mistake the Monarch Artsy Boy for the more common Viceroy Hipster Boy. In order to avoid the judgement of societal predators, they disguise their antisocial tendencies as the artistic mindset of the Monarch Artsy Boy, and thus are able to hide amongst the crowd of the Artsy; meanwhile, the predators have learned to avoid all Artistic types as they carry with them a poison deadly to all who demand an explanation for their eccentric behavior - "Art For Arts' Sake".

(lol butterfly jokes are hilarious)

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Stick with the moths. They only come out at night. They'll take you to where the bright lights are burning, and, with just the slightest nudge, they'll burn up and haul ash.

muravyets

Old revolutionary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay, where are all these males allegedly trying to woo me with their creativity? I want one.
I've been wondering that, too.

I'm also wondering why this is a study about human behavior rather than a study about unfounded assumptions held by males.

I was especially struck by this line in the article:
So it's possible that men still walk around with a relatively simple equation in their brains, namely that relative success at obtaining assets results in more sexual adventures and more grandchildren.
That kind of sums up the whole argument as presented by the article (about which I'm not all that confident anyway), and it kind of seems to be talking about what the studied men think, not necessarily what the human species does.