I'm new round these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brynna87

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction. My name is Brynna Gabrielson and well I'm a writer. Go figure, eh? Also Canadian if you didn't deduce that from my last sentence. I'm a YA writer, well trying to be. I've completed one manuscript which is hanging out at my agent's office waiting to be sent out. Hopefully sooner than later :) I'm working on my second MS right now and hoping by the time I'm finished vampires won't be a fad of the past.

I'm a Creative Writing major at University and for the first time I'm dedicating my summer to writing (in past years I've let it fall by the wayside in favor of working in Disney World). Usually I'm surrounded by other writer's at school or at least being too distracted by Mickey Mouse to notice they are missing, so I'm just finding how much I miss having other writer's to talk to. Which is why I've decided to join in the fun here!

Brynna

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Brynna. Good to have another YA writer on board. I've a YA historical fantasy coming out next year published by Lachesis, Kingston, Nova Scotia. I'm going to spend some time in Canada/USA marketing when the book is out. So all the best with your book.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

JenUK24

Jess aged 15 months
Registered
Reaction score
Hi and welcome

Hi and welcome from across the pond in sunny Manchester, England.
I'm new here to. Only joined yesterday and absolutley love it here already. Everyone is so welcoming.

:welcome:
J x

brynna87

Registered
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the great welcomes! I'm glad to be here...now if I could only stop checking this site and start writing again :) lol.

And yes I do have some good Disney stories...lol. Including that time I knocked Celine Dion's son's head onto the height measure stick...

darby

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Brynna
I'm from BC too! I used to live on the coast, but now I'm in the Cariboo (yes, to all you non-Canadians, that is how the place Cariboo is spelled - the animal is spelled caribou)

brynna87

Registered
Reaction score
Darby, you are a braver woman than I. I cry at the first sight of snow...I couldn't handle living anywhere else but the coast. the dream at this point is to find an American I can marry must so I can move to California or Florida...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.