• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

3rd Beta needed for YA Paranormal Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BethMac

Saying the Serenity Prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have found two great beta's here and was looking for one more to read the changes I've made based on another beta's suggestions. My novel is getting close to being ready to query and I am looking to swap with someone in a similar situation.

My story is a YA paranormal romance-more contemp than para though. Its 53,000 words. I'd love to find someone with experience in the YA genre to swap with. I have a great swapping relationship going on right now and would love one more.

Thanks for reading.

melanieconklin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Beth -
I'm in a similar position. My novel is a paranormal contemporary for upper MG, that definitely crosses into YA. The MS is ready right now, and I am also available right now to read, as timing has it. I just popped on here to check if anyone else was looking, as I could use one more beta before I query.

Please feel free to contact me offline so we can swap blurbs and see if we might be a good fit!
:)
Melanie
melanie dot conklin at mac dot com

BethMac

Saying the Serenity Prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Found my beta! Thanks to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.