Not open for further replies.

bkwriter

Registered
Reaction score
I came across Suit101 and wondering if anyone uses it

BerryWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Avoid like the plague!! They are a very poorly run site and Panda killed them. The people who run it are absolutely clueless and instead of learning from their incompetence, they are simply continuing to find ways to work the system and piss off their writers. They couldn't care less about quality. Don't waste your time.

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
Suite101 has a lovely group of writers and they have pretty good content writing tutorials as well. I found them very worthwhile when I was first starting out. Of course, that was a couple of years ago when you could still earn a fair bit from them.
They did get hit very hard by Panda and have been struggling ever since.
But they've recently had a complete revamp, and are deleting a lot of old content with the aim of going for quality over quantity. People seem to be reporting an upswing in views.
They are the kind of site I like to keep an eye on (not least because I still have a few articles there) but I wouldn't recommend anyone write substantial amounts for them until and unless they really start to sort themselves out.

Domoviye

Busy, busy, busy
Registered
Reaction score
I was with them. Wrote a bunch of articles, and in 2 years, I've made about 3 dollars off of each one. Some of the writers there are helpful, but many of the good ones have left.
Overall the site is dying, and while they have some big changes in the mix after a year of flailing around like brainless idiots, the only reason I sometimes look at it is to see how many pennies I have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.