Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
CONTEST:Conspiracy Theory: The place where psychopaths and sociopaths meet

This is going to be interesting:

The theme is:

Conspiracy Theory:
Seriously. Doesn't that little lady there look like that notorious Vancouver terrorist? And she's a dead ringer for the crossing guard near the university who also works at the coffee shop and REFUSES to make eye contact with you but always seems to park behind the mayor's car at Thursday night Bingo?

And then when you bite down on the chicken tender she's given you, she leans out of the window and gives you Egyptian coins in your change and while you are contemplating that and that fact that it is very odd that you are biting down on the chicken tender when it is 6 AM and you ordered the breakfast wrap with curley fries.

Then you realize that the crunching isn't coming from the chicken, but from a small piece of your tooth and you look at it and it ISN'T your tooth, it is a nano chip with the web address of the Illuminatus League of Slovobenia, and as soon as you crush it a dozen pterodactyls fall from the sky and the airport grounds all traffic on Runway A and you start hearing Sengalese voices in your mouth??

You HAVEN'T????!!! it's a CONSPIRACY I tell you! a CONSPIRACY!!!

Can YOU conspire with your muse to convince readers of the ridiculous while making them ROFLA'sO?...

.........in 500 words or less.

RULES:

1) Well....500 words or less.... I want anonymous entries. One per obsessive psychopathmember. PM them to me. Make sure I realize what they are!

2) Twist reality. I mean...why do they REALLY make those nailpolish bottles out of glass?

3) Make people giggle with one of those worried little giggles hostages get when they're humoring you..

4) You are writers. I see no reason to be profane or obscene while writing a theory. Freedom of press. I assume if you are overly gratuitous you won't get votes.

5)Contest runs until 12:00 Midnight Eastern Standard Time, September 17, 2008. I will try to have all entries posted for voting by AM on September 21.

6) Voting will commence either when I'm good and ready or sometime on 21, 2008...which ever comes first. It will end on September 29th because I am busy on the 28th. I'll post the winners...when I sober up. Ok?

8) There are prizes. Real ones. I'll list them later. No cases of Fleet Enemas this time. PROMISE!

...what do you mean #7...there is no number 7.

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
PRIZES

Ok: I'd like to think we'll have a lot of competition so....

There are these prizes: 1) A dead snake. In the case lord Voldemort won’t just roll over and die, you will get a Comedy Cabaret Tee Shirt that features a Bunny with a battery on it’s head on the back. (That’s because I’m always too pickled to think of anything else) Now, Auntie Bug hasn't actually made the tee shirts...but I can promise you she will have the tees next week and then, if I release her goldfish, she'll likely get working you'll get a tee shirt ...and it will be clean.

chew.jpg

2) Additional Road Kill Options. Unfortunately the furry forest creatures are usually successful in avoiding my drunken off road rampages, so I shall offer a copy of ‘Don’t Turn the Lights On’, a delightful anthology of Horror based on your favorite Urban legends.

There one tale, ‘Creamy White Flesh’, by an author you all know and love…

3) A Five Hundred Dollar Gift Card from ‘The Sharper Image’. In the off case you don’t appreciate the humor in that statement, and even if you do,(and in case they survived bankruptcy) I am substituting an immense , vicious, Giant Tufted Vulture for your amusement. In the off chance the Giant Tufted Vulture eats its caretakers and flies off to ravage the countryside, again, Dawno has offered a beautiful AWtote. This tote is designed to fight global warming because the sturdy design will allow it to be used over and over again. This multiple use item is from Dawno's on-line store. Remember, when you need totes, tees and mugs, shop AW!

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
testing testing

one,....two,....

who said that?

this still doesn't mean much when it comes to stacking wood but kewl contest, jaycinth!
looking forward to it :)

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Cray. Don't turn in those knee warmers and don't quit your weekend job.

The Azerbaijani's are listening.....

T -22 days.....

Last edited:

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I don't know if I can write that short. I mean, sure I HAVE. And sure some of it's even sold. But...

Really, when you get right down to it, I'm long-winded.

(Let's see how Haggis puts THAT in his pipe and smokes it. Or something like that...)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if I can write that short. I mean, sure I HAVE. And sure some of it's even sold. But...

Really, when you get right down to it, I'm long-winded.

(Let's see how Haggis puts THAT in his pipe and smokes it. Or something like that...)

I can't think of a freaking conspiracy! At least not yet. But I will. I will.

I think.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
AHA!!!

SO YOU ADMIT TO THE CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Ergonomist

Yes! Yes! I admit it!

There is a conspiracy.

Deep, way deep down in the bowels of AW.

And I shall ferret it out.

(Sorry, Ed).

Nosologist

Alice.S

just ate all your candy
Registered
Reaction score
My friend has a conspiracy theory called the "Nip" Theory. She thinks men's nipples are fake because she doesn't unserstand why they need them. I'm forever listing to this theory in Maths and English...the two classes I share with her. I think men have them because that other Theory that men start off as females in the womb.

Rainy Night

INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rainynightproductions.com
3) A Five Hundred Dollar Gift Card from ‘The Sharper Image’. In the off case you don’t appreciate the humor in that statement, and even if you do,(and in case they survived bankruptcy)

Oh that is really funny... :roll:

But I don't know how many people will get the humor in that statement.

raxen

Registered
Reaction score
You're all out to get me, don't think I don't know it. :D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Because I have created far too many of those like-titled threads. I started THIS THREAD SHALL DIE to offset the THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE thread. I started the STUPID THINGS WRITERS SAY to offset the STUPID THINGS NON WRITERS SAY thread. And so on, and so on and so on.

But, man...am I tempted!

There's a conspiracy against you, you know that, don't you?

If you don't start the thread they'll win.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
I accidentally clicked on this thinking it was the Constipation Theory. My bad...

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Well, silly. Go to the top and read about the contest! AND ENTER!

I read it. I'm just not THAT paranoid. Sorry. Even though I was an avid X-Files watcher from the beginning. I just don't give a something-or-other about some things. :D

Maybe later, after AW turns me.

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I read it. I'm just not THAT paranoid. Sorry. Even though I was an avid X-Files watcher from the beginning. I just don't give of something-or-other about some things. :D

Maybe later, after AW turns me.

Two or three more posts, tops.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
There is no conspiracy people. . . really. . .

and you didn't see me either. . .

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Just to encourage you a teensy bit more, the tote will have some special AW goodies in it, too. :)

RT's skin?
Two or three more posts, tops.

Once again...in absence of Presidential Candidates... RT is our agent of change.....

..change into 'Hello Kitty'..change into 'Strawberry Shortcake'....change into.....

There is no conspiracy people. . . really. . .

and you didn't see me either. . .

What....what just happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.