Whats a good subject line for email promoting

Status
Not open for further replies.

vip_editing

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to promote my book to many African American groups I'm in but I don't know what a good subject line is to get people to read it. Please help with ideas. What subject lines have you used that have worked for you. I promise I won't steal them, just need to get on the right track

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
What sort of subject lines induce you to read an email? Does your reaction differ when it's opt-in versus random (i.e., spam)?

I.e., how many books have you bought as a result of an email, and why?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
This email is spam, like everything else.

Frankly, there is no title. I delete 90% of my emails...only friends get in, and then only when it's an actual email...forwards get tossed unread and promo emails get tossed unread.

vip_editing

Registered
Reaction score
How do i promote my book to my yahoo groups and let them know it's available but make it interesting enough to read

Katiecakes

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twofroghome.com
No matter how you approach that, it's most likely going to be regarded and treated like spam by e-mail group members.

Do you have a website for your book or a blog? If so, be active in the group and include links in your signature line for folks to click through if they're interested. Be active in the group's topic not a spammer in order for folks to be interested enough to click through is my advice. Still, I'm not sure if yahoo groups is a great target market, though I don't know your book or your groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.