Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently watching the baby trying to feed the dogs from her highchair. Only, just as they're about to take the bite she's holding out, she changes her mind and eats it. Every time.

LOL Poor dogs.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
This is an every meal occurrence. They know the drill: she teases them while she eats, but when she's full, she just starts dumping food over the side of the highchair. Except for right now. Somehow, she got my oldest's pajama shirt without me realizing and is currently hiding pieces of hotdog inside it.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
Ewww. I'd hate to find pieces of hot dog in the wash. It's bad enough when I find gum and candy.

It's been a while since my babies were babies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
congrats.

Thankx. ;)

Congratulations. :D

I could lose 250lbs in a day, if I could just keep him from getting back in the house. :tongue
Nah, the minute I do something suspicious, he'd be checking the debit card activity to see what I'd been up to.

Besides, he's my grocery minion, it's his job to supply me with the blue-tinned life juice. :D

Nice.

I want a minion. I could do a lot with a minion :D

I don't know what it is, but Cray is looking so much cuter today.

:roll:

:e2moon:
i don't want to talk about this but you are right when you say that whoever is responsible should pay for their sins.

please go now, to the complaint thread and lodge a formal complaint against the terrible, horrible, hurtful person that did this to me.
thank you for your support.

Oh yeah, like that would do any good or even happen here :D

Ewww. I'd hate to find pieces of hot dog in the wash. It's bad enough when I find gum and candy.

It's been a while since my babies were babies.

Seriously? Food, in clothes?

I never put food in clothes. The worst thing I ever did was by accident and that was put loose silly-putty in my pocket.

It never went through the wash though.

But it took a lot of nail polish remover to get it out of the pocket fabric. Gram was not pleased, but she knew it was an accident.

Of course I was born into a "see food, and eat it" family. Wasting food was like a deadly sin. Still is. There's always someone you can feed it to, and you learn that cardinal rule very early in life :D ;)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Oh boy. Sounds like Danny's injury is pretty bad. We may need surgery, may not. But my wife just left work to go get her from school to get her to another doctor, at the least is going to need crutches.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, Vince. I hope she has a speedy recovery from whatever treatment they give her.

Hello, reppers. I see cray has butchered a Hello Kitty-bunny and is wearing its skin as a warning to the other Hello Kitty-bunnies.

The puppy is eating and drinking without puking, and pooping without blood, so I'm pretty happy about the way things are going with him. :)

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Speacilist said she just needs to take it easy, no surgery, no therapy or even crutches. He even said light exercise is ok. But we do want a 2nd opinion.

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
I believe it is a conspiracy.

clip_image002.jpg

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Seems the regional dog show is this weekend. Housemate wants to attend at least one of the days. I haven't decided, since I have to work part of the weekend.

It's possible (though unlikely) that the new Westminster champ (a Peke!) might stop by since his people live in the region. Unlikely, but weirder things have happened.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I washed my cell phone once...

Oh no. Hope it wasn't a new phone.

Hubby was showing off once, and jumped into a pool while he was fully clothed. He just forgot that his new phone was still on his belt. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.