Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
While we're posting kiss scenes...

I usually go all out with mine. But here's two simpler kisses from TL. I might expand. We'll see...

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh I can't describe. I fail at describing. I wish a novel could just be made up of dialogue! lol I know that's more like a script, but hell... I fail! *_*
I always feel like I have to somehow compete with how other writers describe, but even though I know that's not the way to do it, it's another thing telling my inner writer that, you know?! -.-

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
hahahah i noticed that too! two seperate people and fruit punch... is it a common drink guys drink? hehehehe!

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. All my protag said that it made him "tingle inside".

Wow. That's really, really, really bad.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
From OLS, Abbie and Ben's first kiss (which means it's old(er) and needs revision, but whatevs. :tongue)
They were in the middle of the orchard when a light sprinkling of snow began to fall, filling Abbie’s hair with hundreds of sparkling crystals.

“No man should be around you when you look like this,” Ben said, his eyes never leaving hers. “He’ll fall under your spell, just as I have.”

He stroked her cheek, his hand stopping at her chin. Lifting it ever so slightly, he lowered his face to hers. He kissed her gently, and then, feeling something wet drop on his hand, he stepped back.

And other one (OLS again)
A current, almost electric in its intensity, flowed through her as their lips joined. When he began to pull away she wrapped her arms around his neck and continued. Giving in, he pulled her close and gave her the farewell of a lifetime. When they finally broke apart, both were out of breath.

And from AM--Melody and Rulon's first kiss
As if in slow motion, he moved close again, tilting her head up just a little more. His head came down, lips moving, saying things she couldn’t hear.

Then they were kissing.

Everything was spinning around them, as though they were the center of the world. Only by staying together were they able to stay firmly on the ground and not be thrown into space. He was the anchor keeping her steady, but letting her lift high into the clouds.

Too soon he was pulling away. He slid to the other end of the bench, watching her.

And one more (also Melody and Rulon)
Startled at the urgency she heard in his voice, she looked up. Into his eyes.

It was fatal.

It was fire meets oxygen meets gasoline. Everything flared inside her. She was being pulled into him like space into a black hole. One eye was the ocean, the other the clouds above it, and she was lost somewhere in between.

Her breath was coming in quick gasps. The heat from his breath was like a warm ocean breeze: fresh, with just a little bit of a subtle something that she couldn’t quite name. It was on her forehead, her nose, just above her mouth. Then his lips brushed against hers. Softly at first, and then with more intensity as the moments passed.

She couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think, couldn’t feel anything but her yearning for him to hold her.

This is a kiss that could break an enchanted sleep.

ETA ...Okay, that was kind of a lot, but I couldn't choose between them. :tongue

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
LOL he had fruit punch at Homecoming.

I'm repping people...

ETA: Repped all the scenes!

And now I must go to Sbux :D

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hoping to go and do another epic writing sesh there in a couple of weeks.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Well, they were easy pies classes.

Now, I have a kissing scene that I need to write. Well, kissing followed by SURPRISE BLOWJOB!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
And here it is! Factoid you need to know: Being a super basically supercharges your metabolism, making everyone who has it into a mesomorph, meaning it's super easy to gain muscle mass and lose weight. Add to that the fact that quickening produces an ideal body image based off your subconscious wants, and that's why all the superheroes in my universe can wear skintight spandex and not look absolutely ridiculous.

Once they recruiter was out of the house, my parents were talking about my future, my brother was playing video games, and I was in my room, this happened. First, the door to my room closed and Libby adjusted her shirt, leaning against said door as I plopped onto the bed.

“Soooo…”

“Yeah?”

And then she tackled me onto the bed and kissed me.

So, Libby and I had been going out for two years. In those two years, we had kissed, I had gotten to feel her boobs at least fifteen times, and there was one point where we almost did it, but then she remembered that we had no condoms. But then finals week happened and we cooled down and never really got back into the zone…the only thing that had come from that excited time in the backseat of my Dad’s Chevy was that I got a HUGE box of condoms. Like, I never wanted to not have condoms again, so I got this gigantic box of them at SuperMart.

Said box was underneath my bed right now, and it felt like it was further away than it had ever been. Why? Because Libby was kissing me so hard that I was pretty sure that my lungs would explode and my head would implode on itself like a grapefruit getting squished by Stone Badass.

Libby drew away and panted and grabbed at my shirt. “You are so goddamn hot right now.” She purred.

“Really? I feel kinda…hot…yeah…” I blinked as my shirt went up and off. Libby started licking my chest.

Now, Libby wasn’t the sort of girl that would be shy from doing things she didn’t want to do. Hell, she had thrown a can of red paint at Lady Liberty for crying out loud. But I never really expected her to start licking me. I sat up, about to ask what the what was going on.

Then she licked my belly.

Then the part right below my belly.

Then she got the zipper on my jeans between her teeth.

And then I learned the second most important thing about being a super. Yes, with great power comes great responsibility.
[FONT=&quot]
But, and this was one hundred billion times more important to me right about then…being a super got you laid. A lot. [/FONT]

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not mentioning the physical features of the characters in the profiles -- the pictures I'll get will help. And I remember the basics. :)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of starbucks... there mocha fraps are great! But everything is just sooooo expensive!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I have a feeling I'm not going to doing any proper writing until the weekend. Thankfully, I have enough that I should be able to hit 10K, if not 15K or close, by the time I go to bed on Tuesday.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Reason number 24,000 why Babylon 5 is better than Star Trek.

While Star Trek never had a gay character, never explicitly mentioned homosexuality, and generally tries to stay as far away from homosexuality as it can, Babylon 5 has gay marriage being accepted without question.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Watching the epic Glee episode that is "Never Been Kissed" on iTunes.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Your grades. :p

ETA: OMG NEARLY AT THE KURTOFSKY KISS. I think... No.

I know what I'll be doing before I write mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.