• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader needed. *dystopian-future / literary

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocomposer

likes to write stories
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cravenwrites.com
Beta reader needed. *Untitled dystopian-future / literary novel. First 20-30 pages. Want*pointers on style, pacing, content, etc.*Will read 30 pages of yours. Harsh criticism welcome.

Rough query:

The Common Evil answered humanity's biggest questions and placed it on a peaceful path of sustainability. *But seventy-five years later, mankind still awaits a savior. *When a powerful stranger comes to Phoenix, he must decide if the salvation men hope for is one he can give them.

nocomposer

likes to write stories
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cravenwrites.com
After reading more on AW, I believe my request is more suited for the Share Your Work section.

my apologies.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking it through. Remember, once you have it up at the appropriate SYW board, double check it for font size (at least as big as AW's default) and blank lines between paragraphs, since copying from word processing doesn't always produce readable posts.

Then add a link and maybe a teaser to the SYW post in your signature line, so people will say to themselves, 'Hey, looks interesting, let me click on that!'

Maryn, helper monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.