Don't want to mash anyone's corn.

mojomx

Registered
Reaction score
Well hello there. This will be my second experience with a forum. Hopefully it won't be as bad as my first. People seem to take some things a bit too seriously and are quick to condemn. Doesn't anyone believe in forgiveness anymore? Found out some things I won't be doing anymore.

Enough about past misdeeds, misgivings and misunderstandings. I am an author wanting to break out into the erotic fantasy. I'm not sure if this is one of the forums I can promote myself so I will wait for feedback. I am a Bahamian author with flair for the bizarre erotic fantasy adventure. Found out that the sources I was using aren't that reputable so for future projects I hope to get your opinions on how I should proceed.

Thanks for lending me your ears and I am sure that things will go smoothly from here on out.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the 'forum jump' you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. After you post 50 posts you can use the SYW areas to get help there. The password for some of the areas is…..vista. A word to the wise, it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Don’t forget to read the FAQ regarding posting pictures at AW.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
Hello and welcome. I'm sorry about your past bad experience. People here are really supportive and helpful, assuming you're not a total troll. The mods strictly enforce politeness even when people strongly disagree, even if you do or say controversial things.... Apart from trolling or spamming, I mean. That they have no patience for.

It's going to take 50 posts before you can share your writing for critiques, so I'd suggest poking around the different boards, getting acquainted.

Good luck!

SuzanneSeese

Comfortably numb by rejections
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.viewofsue.blogspot.com
This is a wonderful forum, I think you will like it here.
I haven't been here that long but I've learned so much already and know if I need an answer I will find it here.
Welcome!

BRDurkin

Trigger-Happy Pyromaniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bryanrdurkin.blogspot.com
Welcome aboard! People around here are pretty level headed and easy-going, so I don't think you'll have to worry about people being quick to condemn you on anything. You'll certainly get straightforward advice and constructive criticism, which can sting at times, but it's all given with the best of intentions. If that's what you're looking for, you've come to the right place! Again, welcome!

Cryobob

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, you can make whisky from corn mash, so mash away! :evil

Erotic fantasy is cool. In fact, I had several of those today. :rolleyes

Good luck! I hope you find success!

D.M.Drake

Working hard, loving every second!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kourageouskidsstorybooks.com
Welcome! Sorry you had a bad experience, but there are always a few bad eggs. Here it seems mods make sure the rotten ones are tossed before damage can be done. :)

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Eggle

Write or Wrong
Registered
Reaction score
welcome to AW. I have posted my chapters on many sites and found vastly differing views...

Commutinggirl

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the cooler :) I have not been there long but I already came to appreciate the crowd here, I am sure you will as well...

peace

 
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I've found that anyone who follows this golden rule seems to do just fine: "respect your fellow writers"