Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
But seriously, there is no such thing as an original idea, only original ways to tell it.

Look at the quote in my siggy.

Agreed! That's what I've always been told. There are only so many story lines OUT there, so it's more how you tell it than about being so different from everyone else.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
But like I said in my ETA, there is nothing shallow or deep about a celebrity crush. It's just innocent or creepy.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa, I totally agree, lol. Formatting can be in a pain in the rear.

Taylor isn't a bad actor in the Twilight movies, but I dragged my boyfriend to go see Abducted and I wanted to crumble the salty, buttery popcorn in my eyes because his acting was so bad.

And my attack system is pretty funny, LOL. But I think it would work when I am in a threatened mode at 2 in the morning.

Thanks, Thalia. I think I am going to keep it the same. I absolutely agree with the quote in your signature. Excellent advice to go by. :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
That is the one thing that keeps me going with Sticks and Stones. Fairy tale retellings are overdone, but the basic storyline fits my characters and what I want for them. So it may just be unique enough to stand out in a crowd.

And maybe one day, werewolves will be the in thing and there will be an influx of them. This will not stop me writing Underdogs.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmm what to have for dinner? Popcorn... or chicken wings? hahaha. Mum's out at the hospital again

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
But like I said in my ETA, there is nothing shallow or deep about a celebrity crush. It's just innocent or creepy.

This. We like them because they're attractive, whether physically or not.

I have a huge thing for Darren Criss because he's cute, can sing... and is a Potterhead.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Darren Criss is awesome! I just heard that he is going to be on Broadway now! I am so happy for him. He has come along way, but it's been on heck of a journey!

Also, I heard that Kurt and Blaine are suppose to be breaking up. :< It's suppose to be temporarily, but no doubt in my mind that I will cry. I can't wait for January 17th because Sam/Mercedes moments will be dominating my television screen!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Is that the week it comes back?

Klaine is my second favourite OTP after Ronmonie. :D

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
No, I think it's going to be in a few episodes though. It going to have something to do with that Warbler Wannabe Sebastian. Oo, I can't stand him. I think my favorite line Kurt has said to him is, "You smell like Craigslist." I never laughed so hard.

However, I've also heard that during his breakup, Kurt and Karofsky are suppose to become closer friends. This intrigues me because Kurtofsky is my crackship after Samcedes and before Klaine.

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
To be honest, I think Robert Pattison looks like a homeless man most of the time >_> Taylor Lautner, the actor who plays Neville Longbottom or Darren Criss do nothing for me either .__.

I do respect Pattison for being honest about disliking Twilight though xD He knows what he's gotten into!

ETA: I read new moon 3 years ago, so I've forgotten a lot of stuff...

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
No, I think it's going to be in a few episodes though. It going to have something to do with that Warbler Wannabe Sebastian. Oo, I can't stand him. I think my favorite line Kurt has said to him is, "You smell like Craigslist." I never laughed so hard.

However, I've also heard that during his breakup, Kurt and Karofsky are suppose to become closer friends. This intrigues me because Kurtofsky is my crackship after Samcedes and before Klaine.

OMFG I just want to punch Sebsatian. I had a weird feeling Kurtofsky might turn up this season.

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
*know what the japanese words ookami, neko, tori, inu and kitsune(wolf, cat, bird, dog and fox) mean* *feel like a weeaboo*

edit: Usagi(rabbit) too .__.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could write while watching TV. I've got nothing to do during the breaks and I'm bored. :(

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
To be honest, I think Robert Pattison looks like a homeless man most of the time >_> Taylor Lautner, the actor who plays Neville Longbottom or Darren Criss do nothing for me either .__.

I do respect Pattison for being honest about disliking Twilight though xD He knows what he's gotten into!

ETA: I read new moon 3 years ago, so I've forgotten a lot of stuff...

I find it funny that he doesn't like Twilight either, but it's quite intriguing.

Lisa, I want to punch him too. You'd think Blaine would know what that bastard is up to, but he is completely oblivious to what the heck is going on!

I had kind figured that Karofsky and Kurt would get close after Klaine and Sebastian the Crabs-Carrier went to that gay bar and Karofsky was there. Especially when he and Kurt had that small talk and Karofsky looked really happy and content with himself I was thinking to myself, "This isn't going to be the last Kurtofsky conversation!"

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Crabs-Carrier? :ROFL:

I'm just like "IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND PRETTY FACE, I'D PICK PRETTY FACE EVERY TIME!!" every time, lol.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I HATE MY LIFE THIS AWESOME POST I HAD JUST DELETED.

But I was saying, I doubt RIB would let any taint fall upon super sparkling special snowflake Blaine.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I will admit that RIB have been putting Blaine above the rest. He's had more solos than Rachel this season. RACHEL, for christ's sake. I am not a Rachel fan. I am still waiting for Tina to get more solos. Hell, Brittany has more solos than Tina and she isn't even a good singer!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Still bored. I would plot, but I'm trying not to panic too much, and it's just a list of scenes...

ETA: I think Quinn should have more solos, IMO. She has a lovely voice.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Quinn does need more solos, but I just want Tina to have more solos because she was one of the orginial members of the Glee club.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Darren Criss is awesome! I just heard that he is going to be on Broadway now! I am so happy for him. He has come along way, but it's been on heck of a journey!

Also, I heard that Kurt and Blaine are suppose to be breaking up. :< It's suppose to be temporarily, but no doubt in my mind that I will cry. I can't wait for January 17th because Sam/Mercedes moments will be dominating my television screen!

Yeah, Darren's taking Daniel Radcliffe's place in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I think this is the most ironic thing I have ever heard.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WTF NO. NO NO NO. (Klaine is my favorite pairing. Knowing that Darren Criss was going to join the show was the only thing that kept me watching in the beginning of season two.)

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Just so we are all aware, I'm such a Rachel fan it's physically painful.

My love of Rachel is even higher than my love for Brittana (not just the couple but the characters) and my love for Sugar Motta.

Rachel's my baby. I'd take a bullet for her. Figuratively, of course, since she's not real, but...

ETA: Except, HR, the irony that in less than a month, I'll have seen the show with both!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Darren's taking Daniel Radcliffe's place in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I think this is the most ironic thing I have ever heard.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WTF NO. NO NO NO. (Klaine is my favorite pairing. Knowing that Darren Criss was going to join the show was the only thing that kept me watching in the beginning of season two.)

American Daniel Radcliffe much? :D

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
LMAO, that is very ironic, Horserider. Darren kept me watching the season 2. Though I was totally going to quit Glee after the last episode of season 2 with New Directions losing because of Rachel and Finn. :< Though I stayed for Sam and Mercedes because it was so cute.

I'd take a bullet graze for Rachel, but I'd ride or die for Samcedes and Brittana!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Tally: You're working on TRL? Awesome.

It is so tempting to write now, instead of doing my essay, but I will fail at getting any words out, I'm sure of it. I'm still watching TV.

ETA: I would take a bullet for Klaine (the characters as well as the couple). After Tally told me to watch the pilot episode in the summer, Kurt was the only one that kept me watching it. But I also love Finchel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.