XMLWriter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
What is XMLWriter and how do books get on their website? I was surprised to find my recently released novel there and have no idea how it happened. Does anyone have any info? Thanks. Puma

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure what you're saying, Laurie - I provided a link to the website above. What I meant about trying a search from the box on that page was for any book in print. The website is apparently linked to pull all material available on Amazon onto its own site so you could search for The Three Musketeers or Jurassic Park or whatever and it will come up with it if it's available on Amazon. Puma

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
I understood you, Puma. Thanks for the linkie.

Dale Emery

is way off topic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dalehartleyemery.com
What is XMLWriter and how do books get on their website? I was surprised to find my recently released novel there and have no idea how it happened. Does anyone have any info? Thanks. Puma

That site is a member of Amazon's Associates program. Because the site focuses on books about XML (if you don't know what XML is, you probably don't want to know), they've pre-selected a bunch of XML-related books and featured those on the site.

The search box essentially does an Amazon search, and displays the results on the xmlwriter.net web site. So you can use that search box to search for anything, and if Amazon has it, it will show up in the xmlwriter.net search results.

Dale

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Dale. That's exactly what I was looking for. It took me a couple visits to figure out the Amazon link, but I still didn't know how. And now I know more about XML than I ever expected to know. Thanks again for your response. Puma

ishtar'sgate

living in the past
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.linneaheinrichs.com
Mine's on there too. If you Google your title you'll probably find it in lots of places. I've found mine all over North America and in other countries in public libraries, school libraries, online bookstores and brick and mortar bookstores. Once your title is out it seems to really get around.
Linnea

Status
Not open for further replies.