Resurrecting The Dead--the All New Horror Hounds Weekend Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
am i the only horror girl that thinks he's kind of hot?

It's the hair, idn't it? ;)

No?

Then it's the teeth proturding from my nose, idn't it? ;)

No?

Damn, Haggis, you must be right.

Chicks dig the blue diaper.

:Shrug:

Who woulda guessed?

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
It's the hair, idn't it? ;)

No?

Then it's the teeth proturding from my nose, idn't it? ;)

No?

Damn, Haggis, you must be right.

Chicks dig the blue diaper.

:Shrug:

Who woulda guessed?
they'd guessed wrong monkey man...the only time you'd be hot is when the sun finally goes sun goes super nova!

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
2,800 words added today and Ink stands at 80,670 right now. I am right at the beginning of the end. :)

And while I was taking a brain break today, I started a synopsis. Once the first draft is done, I'm going to focus on getting both the synopsis and query done so when I finish the editing process, I won't have those hanging over my head.

Last edited:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Wow Damien -- that's all I can say -- wow.

Absolutly amazing!

I added just over 1200 to my wip 3 yesterday morning riding around with hubs while he ran errands before my dentist appt. My main wip is at a heavy makeout scene and with kids climbing all over me, it's been kind of awkward to write it for the last couple of days - especially since they both love to read. Hopefully I'll get some writing time in tonight after they've gone to bed.

Good idea, DL on the city names for my "Spirit" MC's name - lots of potential -- my characters usually name themselves but this chick is being difficult.

I'll see you guys later - gotta run

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
I added just over 1200 to my wip 3 yesterday morning riding around with hubs while he ran errands before my dentist appt.

w00t! w00t!

My main wip is at a heavy makeout scene and with kids climbing all over me, it's been kind of awkward to write it for the last couple of days - especially since they both love to read. Hopefully I'll get some writing time in tonight after they've gone to bed.

Darn kids. ;)

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
Ah, thanks.

I managed to write around 500 words last week.
Good going my favorite flag waving spider:)

I am ecstatic right now. The muse finally told me exactly how the tale is going to end. It's gruesome, it's horrible, but damn. That's all I can say. :)

2,800 words added today and Ink stands at 80,670 right now. I am right at the beginning of the end. :)

And while I was taking a brain break today, I started a synopsis. Once the first draft is done, I'm going to focus on getting both the synopsis and query done so when I finish the editing process, I won't have those hanging over my head.
Good going Dg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Damien -- that's all I can say -- wow.

Absolutly amazing!

I added just over 1200 to my wip 3 yesterday morning riding around with hubs while he ran errands before my dentist appt. My main wip is at a heavy makeout scene and with kids climbing all over me, it's been kind of awkward to write it for the last couple of days - especially since they both love to read. Hopefully I'll get some writing time in tonight after they've gone to bed.

Good idea, DL on the city names for my "Spirit" MC's name - lots of potential -- my characters usually name themselves but this chick is being difficult.

I'll see you guys later - gotta run
Glad Mr. Foster and I could help;)

it had to be a sheep, didn't it. Just HAD to be a sheep.

I blame Boston:D

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL:

Oh and Leukman? Your avi is really rather cute, in a disturbing, hideous way, of course!

I know it's hard to tell because of the diaper, but you're making me blush.

Tburger

Wahoowa
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tcmccarthy.com
Dear God, you guys are working hard (and making me feel guilty). Drinks are on me! And you better not throw your drinks ON me...

GabrielNovo

Cuban Nomad
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gabrielnovo.com
I picked up an old idea from way back and knocked out 1000 words on it. I always knew it was worth doing, but never had the right mindset or angle for it. I'm happy with how it's coming along and now hope to churn out another 1000 words tomorrow to finish it.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Congrats dg! That must be such an awesome feeling, having finished that first draft.

You've been slugging away more than any other hound and I'm pretty sure you deserve a rest, and some sort of reward of your choosing.

Tburger

Wahoowa
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tcmccarthy.com
Awesome dg! Don't make my mistake and start editing right away. Take a well-deserved break and put it away for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.