Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
its a hotdog wrapped in a pretzle.

And i'm jealous too... i started my job the day after school let out. But as you see by me on here now... i get to relax and get a lot of my writing done while in work so its cool.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I'm supposed to be hearing back from someone at the university about working at the library, which would be great. Secretarial work would be good, too.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Getting a job in this town is a pain in the neck and almost impossible. *hates small college towns, especially in this economy*

ETA I'm going to watch an episode of 7th Heaven, and then I'll be back and writing. :)

Last edited:

Elusive

kick-ass extra something special!
Registered
Reaction score
Getting a job in this town is a pain in the neck and almost impossible. *hates small college towns, especially in this economy*

ETA I'm going to watch an episode of 7th Heaven, and then I'll be back and writing. :)

I think getting a job anywhere these days is nearly impossible. :tongue

Speaking of which, I must be off to my underpaying, part time job. :tongue

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
Evening guys~
I'm taking a short break from painting. I'm so exhausted... I wish it was summer break already, but I have one more week of drawing or painting outside. Drawing is fun, but the painting teacher must be some sort of energy vampire.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
you're doing 'plain air' - huh... I never did well with real life drawing. Things change, especially the light. I prefer working from my own photos - plus if you are doing wildlife it does not understand 'hold-still' ... Lol! :D

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
Yup. I've finished a painting I started outside, and it's only 3am! Another painting to fix(the sun blinded me and the river ended up purple), a copy and a sketchy one (if I'm still standing by then) left!

...at least tomorrow's friday.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Oh my goodness Hi guys! It's been forever since I've last been here!

Long story short: I got some really devastating "news" from multiple people, so I got extremely depressed, so then everyone got all scared and started worrying that I'd commit suicide, so I had to be hospitalized for two weeks. @__@;

But no worries! I'm back and doing well. :)

Elusive

kick-ass extra something special!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear. Glad you're feeling better, Keagerz!

Ivi942

Registered
Reaction score
It's not a class, lol. It's homework. Class is in the morning, and I need to finish all those things till then.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Thanks guys! <3 I missed being here (and being on the internet in general, hah). I haven't written anything in two weeks too because of that.

It's really ironic though, because I was feeling extremely positive about my future, and then multiple people told me "NOPE. YOU'RE TOO UNSTABLE TO BE YOUR PROPER GENDER. D:<" Including my psychiatrist, who said I wasn't serious about being transgendered because get this...I HAVE DEPRESSION. GEE. I WONDER WHY.

So if the one person who I actually need support from to get the whole thing rolling won't support me...then...who will? :/ So I got really depressed.

...then those same people who temporarily took my hope away wondered why I was so depressed.

Gee. Herp derp derp.

But enough angry talk. <3 How are all of you!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kair! Nice to see you!!!

Keagers, maybe you should get a new shrink...?

Status
Not open for further replies.