EVEN NEWER 3-WORD POST!!!

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have

Last edited:

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry.

Rey smiled, because

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes

Wormo

Getting By
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes aswell and together

gogoshire

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Ray smiled, because he had herpes, too, and together they'd be fine.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and

midwestcreative

Registered
Reaction score

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

midwestcreative

Registered
Reaction score

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

"Wait a minute!"

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I

midwestcreative

Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you

midwestcreative

Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

DirtySyko

Registered
Reaction score

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

Ray sat down.

gogoshire

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you

LadyLazarus

Registered
Reaction score
Website
theblackdove.blogspot.com

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you appear larger than

DirtySyko

Registered
Reaction score

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you appear larger than you were last month

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant are you, you appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!