Principal filming is a wrap :)

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
Principal filming was done over the weekend on the short movie "Dancers"

Get The Sword Studios ( http://www.gettheswordstudios.com/about.html ) are producing the short from my script. It is a ghost story set in a graveyard, and from the stills, it looks like they're going to do a great job on it.

Director Steve Maisch says :
This is the leading contender at the moment for the final filter of the movie. The ghost effects are not finished (there is a glow to add and a smoke effect, plus we are playing with opacity), but at least you will get to see an idea of how it will turn out... I want to get this submitted to the VideoMaker Magazine film contest at the end of Sept. So we are gonna hustle.​

I can hardly wait :)

Check out the stills on my blog at http://williammeikle.blogspot.com/

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Woo hoo!

I'd like to follow your progress. My son is studing screenwriting at Chapman U. in the O.C. and I haven't a clue what he's doing! :D

Raghu

Slumdog Screenwriter
Registered
Reaction score
Willie,

Congratulations ! You started writing your novels in 2001 and to date you have written 9 novels in 8 years and all of them are published ! WOW ! Great going. All the best with your film.

Raghu.

velveeta

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats.

Congrats, on your many accomplishments. The stills look great on your site. So what have you found the most challenging? Novels or screenplays?

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
Congrats, on your many accomplishments. The stills look great on your site. So what have you found the most challenging? Novels or screenplays?

Novels definitely... sustaining interest for that long a period is hard work :)

Screenplays seem to come easier to me... I think it's because I think visually in the main.

Then again, I haven't had a feature script produced (yet) so novels have been more rewarding so far.