JUST BECAUSE

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Just because it's hotter than hell here and i haven't even looked at any eye candy. :(

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
It's in the 90's here. Yesterday's high was 94. (Not sure what today's high was.)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It's probably not 90 here now. But the house still has the heat in it from the day. Feels okay outside, but that's not a place you wanna be at night on this side of town. lol

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
It's not in the 90's here now, either. It's 73. It was 88 after 10 pm last night.

I go out and walk my dirt road at night sometimes here, but I do worry about the coyotes and cougars. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, probably not what you want to play with on a dark, dirt road. Or ever. lol!

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
just because you're told so doesn't mean you have to..I was and I dont tidy my bedroom

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
(This was about to go to the third page.)

I'm picking up stuff around the house. I loaded the washer with white clothes and, of course, I'm always loading the dishwasher.

I need a new dishwasher. It's not getting my dishes clean. I can't afford one, though, 'cause I'm in the poorhouse now. :)

I've got to go do the dreaded tea making and maybe start some spaghetti. I need to go outside and put water in the birdbaths. They dry up so quickly.

Speaking of birds, I looked out my kitchen window and saw a tufted titmouse land on a branch nearby and start singing. Then he flew off.

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
Just because the hospital ER told me once again that bleeding out of an orifice that shouldn't bleed is normal stuff. ;) (bleeding from your ear? shut up. coughing up blood? go home.) Next time I won't go unless someone knifed me from sternum to groin or some such injury. "You're fine, it didn't even puncture any organs, so stop it."

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
It is so hot and muggy today!

I guess 86 degrees plus 94 percent humidity would do it.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
just because I vote for a second opinion, Guardian. Hospitals only care if you're dying right then and there. Long, slow causes of death is not their concern. They'll just charge you a million, give you a prescription for Tylenol or cold medicine and send you on your merry (dying) way.

Not that you're dying...I'm just sayin'

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just because I'm glad I'm not bleeding out of any orifice at the moment...

I am feeling funky and a little bit groovy though.

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
Just Because I miss the Drunk Thread and I don't know where to find it or...actually, I don't have time to navigate this place to find it or...really...ah, hell...I miss you guys...that is all!

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
and just because I love my girls...Syn, Lavern, BeatrixKiddo, NF, and Kelly...and Guardian and...Del...and...and...