Last Television Program You Watched

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score
I rewatch Buffy at least once a year. I agree that the first season was simply fun, and it really came into its own second season.

Last show I watched was Being Human. Have one more to catch up, then the season finale!

Camilla Delvalle

Dreaming of other times
Registered
Reaction score
I rewatch Buffy at least once a year. I agree that the first season was simply fun, and it really came into its own second season.
I can relate to that. That's like 2-3 episodes every week. Doable. I'd like to rewatch many episodes, but not all of them again.

Now I've finished season 4. The episode where noone could speak was awesome. Just like an old silent movie. Eliza Dushku was cool in season 3. Alyson Hannigan became better when her acting became less off the mark, but Seth Green is kind of lame in my opinion. Overall the villains have been great and fun.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Celebrity Apprentice
icon11.gif

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The unaired pilot for The Mothers-In-Law (don't hate me because I'm older than you and buy obscure, almost forgotten TV shows from the 60's on DVD), followed by a dreadful pilot for The Carol Channing Show. As that ground on, I couldn't help but wonder what Lucille Ball was doing to where she wasn't available for that mess.

Strychnine

Registered
Reaction score

Me too, it's sort of like comfort television.

Last thing I watched was...Charlie Brookers Screenwipe which is kind of a review show about television. I also watched QI and Never Mind the Buzzcocks...it was a tv night.

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The TV is on all the time, I watch it over the top of the laptop.

QI is on right now.
Stephen Fry is talking about Ronnie Biggs.

NewKidOldKid

diplomat
Registered
Reaction score
I watch TV on my laptop, while I'm typing. I'm not sure how my brain functions, but this actually increases my productivity. Right now I'm watching older seasons of Criminal Minds. I just got into the show and realized I love it, so I'm getting up to date with it. I also watched the new episode of American Pickers (probably one of my favorite reality TV shows) - Very cool.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I watched Bones last night. Anyone else do the same? And anyone else annoyed by it? Probably the only episode I didn't like.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Dr Who - The Seeds of Death.

Charlie Brookers Screenwipe which is kind of a review show about television.
You seem to have forgotten to include the words 'Excellent', 'So sharp you'll slice your eyes open' and 'So funny you'll rupture something'

I'm dissapointed in you.

Example

The season finale of Archer.
The DVD is out here a week on Monday.

*Is as excited as a very excited person who has a special reason to be excited.

SirOtter

Il Cavaliere Marino
Registered
Reaction score
I watched Bones last night. Anyone else do the same? And anyone else annoyed by it? Probably the only episode I didn't like.

It was like a sort of sideways pilot for a different show. I think I would like the show it was a pilot for, but that's not why I watch Bones. Somewhat disappointed.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
It was like a sort of sideways pilot for a different show. I think I would like the show it was a pilot for, but that's not why I watch Bones. Somewhat disappointed.

My thoughts exactly. :)

Diana_Rajchel

Writing from my Seaside Palace
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.dianarajchel.com
Burn Notice, the Fall of Sam Axe. I went from almost hating television to a junkie in the last ten years - maybe it's better than before, maybe I find it more relevant... or maybe I'm just allowed to watch it, finally!

Camilla Delvalle

Dreaming of other times
Registered
Reaction score
I have been watching the new series Camelot. The first three episodes were kind of what I expected, with some deviations from the lore. Then came the fourth episode, and it was crazy! They have me hooked now, because this feels like it can go anywhere.