XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
The setting: A conference room, full of people and stifling hot.

My hair: Doing its best damn impression of Farah Fawcett's in her prime.

Coworker 1: Can you please get your tentacles out of my face?

Me: *pulls hair back, after which it promptly springs outward, all feather-like* [And here I must interject that sometimes, when I'm distracted, I don't say words correctly. Like, for instance, sometimes I use the letter "t" when I mean "p". This is what I meant to say. You can guess what happened.] Sorry. I can't find my hair clip.

Coworker 1: :eek:

Coworker 2: :D I wish I had hair like yours.

This is why I should work from home.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Good morning cantinas :Sun:

:Hug2: for 10s.

It rainz. I had this mad idea to declutter stuff to the charity shop today. I may not bother now, it is too wet.

Breakfast time.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
*hugs 10, dies of laughing because of Hillz and then throws up a little thanks to zan.*

Well good morning friends.

Today is the last day with my parents. I love them dearly but I'm ready to have my normal routine back. Little Kricket has been hell all week because of them being here. And they've managed to irritate Mr. K, which is no small feat.

But as my dad would say: "A good time was had by all", mostly. :)

*goes back to feeding baby*

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We got your back, 10s.

It's completely empty in the office this morning which makes me wonder if I missed a memo or something. The tumbleweed drifting past the cubicle isn't helping...

Anyway, whut up?

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, gods. So tired. This falling asleep at 2am and still getting up at 6am has got to stop. I still haven't slept off the sleeping pills I took three days ago. And I took a double dose that time.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Evening again folks. I really am around. I have just been tired and not feeling very much like socializing. Sometimes it takes too much energy. I have been reading everything. Too much happened the last few weeks and I need to catch up. Hopefully I'll get a good rest up this weekend and be back to my old socially inept self.

I need to write. But have no energy. That is a weird feeling. The jittery need to do something, but the lack of will to do it. I think I might be losing my sanity. Will anyone notice? :D I don't think anyone here will mind too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the lost and found had several sets of sanity that someone left behind.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I always thought of the Cantina as a kind of "check your sanity at the door" kind of place, myself.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good. I made someone cry at work. I think they were going to cry anyways, but still.

Is it Saturday yet?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I have spent the entire morning feeling ill. I'm managing to do things, write, read, that type of thing, but I have spent the entire time thinking I'm about to throw up. It's not nice.

Hey Debio, just go write something, you'll feel better, really you will.

Now, where's my bathroom sink? They have 55 mins left to deliver it. I don't know what happens after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.