Last Television Program You Watched

nathanrudy

Kendy's Father, Maureen's Husband
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nathanrudy.com
The Mentalist Season Finale

I watched the Mentalist season finale on DVR last night and was very surprised by the ending for a variety of reasons. Having a big-time actor in such a short role was one, and the way they built the summer cliffhanger without a cliffhanger was the other. Essentially the cliffhanger was not in the story -- the arc of the past few seasons was wrapped up -- but in the production itself. "How the hell are they going to keep the show going with THAT ending?" was my first thought.

Sorry, I'd be more specific but figure some folks haven't watched it yet.

Camilla Delvalle

Dreaming of other times
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone else follow Camelot? It's great to have two serious fantasy series going on at the same time (the other one being Game of Thrones).

It's interesting that Camelot seems to have more of a story arc for the villain than for the hero. Morgan has to fight or suffer for everything that she achieves, but through her cunning, charisma and strength of character she slowly builds up her own power base of loyal followers. Arthur on the other hand is given everything without much effort from his side. While Morgan has become a strong and competent villain, Arthur is in episode 9 still the same spoiled brat that he was in the beginning. Guess who I'm cheering for.

Camilla Delvalle

Dreaming of other times
Registered
Reaction score
Ha ha, I feel bad for poor Morgan. Once she had hatched an evil plan and was riding to Camelot to put in into action. Halfway there she got stomach ache and had to ride back home! What an anticlimax. I don't remember something like that happening to any other villain.

CARas

Registered
Reaction score
NCIS season finale. I have CSI on my Tivo which i hope to watch tonight!

Been watching The west Wing on dvd. I love Aaron Sorkin!

CARas

Registered
Reaction score
I love true Blood but I do not have HBO so I have to wait for the season to be on Netflix

shawkins

Ahhh. Sweet.
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Watching the DVDs of True Blood: S3. It's a lot of fun, and I Cannot. Get. Enough. of the fake southern accents. Me and another guy at the office have each renamed one of our housepets "Sookie" so that we have more opportunities to say things like "Sookeh gawt up to shenayunuhgans" IRL.

Chumala

Registered
Reaction score
The Mentalist which is also known as the greatest show ever.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Torchwood, on Netflix.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Nancy Grace. Okay, I find her real annoying, but I'm curious about the Casey Anthony trial...why I don't know.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The pilot for Alphas on Syfy. Once again, a show that seems good to start with but it gets killed for me by one character I'd much rather see die in a fire.