XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:e2grouphu

Speaking of dreams, I had this nightmare that my alarm was going off at 6am. Then I woke up and couldn't find the button to make it STFU, because it really was going off. Apparently my house guest or I accidentally hit the 'sleep alarm B' button last night while docking his iPhone. Dire.

(Yes, I had a real person over at my house and we talked and watched The Prestige together. I have met my social quota for the quarter) (maybe) (he desires to watch more movies with me) (quick, I need movie ideas that guys who like twist endings will enjoy and that I will enjoy also. What's out there for the person who hasn't been watching many movies since 2003??)

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Yes, I had a real person over at my house and we talked and watched The Prestige together. I have met my social quota for the quarter) (maybe) (he desires to watch more movies with me) (quick, I need movie ideas that guys who like twist endings will enjoy and that I will enjoy also. What's out there for the person who hasn't been watching many movies since 2003??)

FEN HAD A BOY OVER.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Wait, there was one going on and I was left out? :(
Nooooooo I put it together especially for you :) And when it was ready, I pulled you in :D

O RLY? :e2brows:

Hmm... I'm probably not much use here, since my movie watching is largely limited to superhero movies or goofy/fun SF.

Of course, there's always V for Vendetta. Equilibrium. Galaxy Quest (aforementioned goofy SF). Okay I'm out. Stick on Beauty and the Beast. Guys like sappy romantic cartoons, right?

RIGHT?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
FEN HAD A BOY OVER.

Well, now you've gone ahead and said it I feel I can leap in with

Soooooooo FEN TELL US WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MOVIE-WATCHING MAN WHO STAYS OVER AT YOUR HOUSE?

There are no adults in the Cantina. Merely overgrown teenagers :D

10trackers

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, now you've gone ahead and said it I feel I can leap in with

Soooooooo FEN TELL US WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MOVIE-WATCHING MAN WHO STAYS OVER AT YOUR HOUSE?

There are no adults in the Cantina. Merely overgrown teenagers :D

SECONDED. TELL US MOAR.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL:

Well, he's human. He's a medical doctor. He's about 2 yrs older than I.

I'll stop rambling. I'm sure you gals are bored with the details of my evening...

:2angel:

10trackers

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I'll stop rambling. I'm sure you gals are bored with the details of my evening...

Dude. For serious. I'm about bursting here.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score

Details? What details? WOMAN YOU HAVE TOLD US NOTHING. Is he a good looking human? Does his phenotype suggest he would make an advantageous genetic match? IS HE HAWT ENOUGH TO PUT IN THE E-ZE FREEZE?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently my house guest or I accidentally hit the 'sleep alarm B' button last night while docking his iPhone.

Oh, is that what the kids are calling it these days?

:e2brows:

:D

(In all seriousness, nice to see you with a social life. Other than your birds.)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I have little to add to the conversation....

but I am up and the coffee is being made... I had such a terrible nightmare I got up at 3 and read until 7 and then went back to bed. Well. Now I have several dreams to write in ye olde dreame journal.

I am going to try and edit today - as yesterday, during the day at least, my eyes were too tired.

Ugh, scary dream was scary. :( *hugs*

I am writermicating. Can I break 20,000 by tonight? Only another 1,700 words to go...

Sorry to hear about your sore eyes and weird dreams, Bettie. *hugs*

Gogo!!~

Who's up for a group hug?

:e2grouphu

Dude. Details. Now.

Too late to get in on this?

Not that I'm feeling cuddly. I locked myself out of the apartment and it was many long, cold minutes before I got back inside. I'm need warmth.

:D

:e2arms:

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Wholey crap, y'all! I just got an acceptance on a short story for an anthology.

:eek:

Congrats!!

lol let's see, we have a time limit for details, is it 8 hours or 4?
So human is good, age is acceptable, and ramble away. :D

Movies I would suggest:

Lincoln Lawyer, Attack the Block -if he likes brit scifi, Real Steel, Limitless, and thats about all I've seen lately

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hugs to all! :e2grouphu

I had an alien abduction dream last night where they took me and some co-workers to a community they built to do more of an indepth psychological study of us. Except they used advertisements to design the house and stuff, so you ended up with a combined kitchen and bath...

But they did have this HUGE French press and the coffee was good. There were no windows, though. And some weird electro-magnetic transport thinggy that had us flying through the air, but like train cars...

I was kind of happy to wake up, actually. I don't like abduction dreams.

Today, I put away Christmas. Then I cleaned up from putting away Christmas. Tonight, my bro returns (he lives with me part of the time) and I said I'd watch the Superbowl with him (so he wouldn't have to watch it alone). I may edit a short story while watching...

Oh and Fen...

MOAR DETAILS! :e2brows:

10trackers

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also, it's Sara's AW-versary today :) Two years already! :hooray:

But don't think you're getting out of sharing details, Fen :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lol@ detailz

But first, whats with all the crazy dreams? we need sane but epic.

Okay, details. So, back to the beggining. This guy is Polish and I met him in college bc my dad (also med doc) invited some Polish med students who were children of family friends. What I remember most about this guy from that time is how he was determined to download illegal music on my computer even after I said I was getting ready for bed so get the hell out ktnx. This was during summer break I think.

Anywho, years pass and we sometimes see each other. He moves to the US and I do give him cred for being wayyyy less anoying, but he's still quirky. But he's nice and everything, just not someone I'd chase after. He tried to help diagnose me when I was uber sick and on med leave from vet school, back in the dawn of the cantina, but my symptoms were too atypical and he couldnt solve the mystery (I have the fibro for those who dont know. I used to try and write while grinding my teeth and force myself to relax only to go right back to crushing my teeth together the pain was so bad. Dire.)

Hehe, too much detail. Beside, you wanna know about The Guy. To be continued in a minute...

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I need movie ideas that guys who like twist endings will enjoy and that I will enjoy also. What's out there for the person who hasn't been watching many movies since 2003??)

One of my very favorite no-one's-ever-heard-of-it movies is The Zero Effect. Highly recommended.

And yay, glad to hear you had a nice evening :)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Hehe, too much detail. Beside, you wanna know about The Guy. To be continued in a minute...

*waits with baited breath*

Guys I wrote 4052 words today. *collapses* But I said I'd get passed 20k and I did!

Okay, back to waiting on details. :e2brows:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So when I moved to Near-Hershey, he was already in Hershey, doing his residency. I invited him over but he was too busy. We chatted on rare occasion on skype. Fast forward 9 months and on Friday he wanted to know what I was up to and could he come meet me somewhere. I invited him over. He brought three different ice creams and I enjoyed some of a sundae. We chatted. He is making synth music. I with the stories- I even showed him the opening to Warriors Dead bc he asked. We watched The Prestige but I had to keep yelling at him to stop yelling while the actors were talking!!! Maybe we should avoid movies with complex and subtle plots ;) (suggestions noted however. Keep them coming). He left quickly after the movie ended, which was good bc it was past 11. But he wanted to do it again and who knows if that would be a week a month or many months from now.

But then!!! A few minutes ago he called me. He really wants to do something this weekend and wants me to pick the movie. He also wants me to help him pick a pet. Hes allergic to cats and dogs need too much consistent attention. I suggested birds or a careful choice of an exotic mammal.

So we are tentatively set for another movie evening on Friday. I dunno why he suddenly realized there was a human being he could socialize with under 30 minutes away. I dunno if he just wants to hang or if he will continue to shower me with ice cream goodness ;) I could go either way as I really don't know him that well but know him well enough to know we really could go either way since we dont totally clash bit we arent throwing sparks.

NOW PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS DETAILED ENOUGH YOU GOSSIP FLUZZIES! :tongue

;)

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Seconding everybody else, Fen. DETAILS! Don't make me sic the smibbles on you!

As for me, I had an odd dream. I dreamed I was in a secret haven for political undesirables, rebels, outcasts. We were all hiding from the city government (the country, wherever it was, was organized on the city-state model). I wasn't an undesirable; I had ended up here while searching for a friend/relative/somebody I needed to find.

While I was there, the city government attacked, and there was a nasty, prolonged shoot-em-up. The rebels won, but we were ordered to scatter to the four winds, each survivor to go to a different city and hide out, carry the story of what happened (because the city would suppress the news), and carry on.

Within weeks of this particular battle, news was reported in the paper (yes, at some point, I was reading the paper in the dream) that, wherever one of our survivors went, there had been either a riot, an uprising, or another bloody battle.

Weird, no? COULD be turned into a story, though I don't think it's MY kind of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.