Not open for further replies.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Well the only one that mattered was Seahawks 24 - 21 Bengals :D

Well..DUH!!!!

The Seahawks uniforms are prettier!

The Skins wore a horrid yellow shade:e2paperba that might have been hot on the runway Spring of '06 but went quite out that Summer.

They should have worn white with Burgundy and Gold trim.

Hmmmmmm may be that 'Cray the Carver' has seen the end of a long run...

How do you want it, Cray?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Well..DUH!!!!

The Seahawks uniforms are prettier!

The Skins wore a horrid yellow shade:e2paperba that might have been hot on the runway Spring of '06 but went quite out that Summer.

They should have worn white with Burgundy and Gold trim.

Hmmmmmm may be that 'Cray the Carver' has seen the end of a long run...

How do you want it, Cray?

serioulsy, any uniform is better than the throwback uni's that the eagles wore --- gross.

eta: unbeknownst to you cray the carver has been practicing his skills --- he might be harder to kill now!

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not so sure "honing your culinary arts" will do much to save you from the Wrath of Lady Jay.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
hey muse,

macarena.gif

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
One night, Cray is invited out for a night with the guys. He promised his live-in girlfriend that he would be home by midnight. Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down smooth, and before he knew it, it was 2:30 a.m. Drunk as a skunk, he headed for home.

Just as Cray got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, he realized that she'd probably wake up, so he was quite proud of himself when he thought to cuckoo nine more times. Even in his drunken haze, he fell asleep smiling about how he had escaped a possible conflict.

The next morning, Cray's girlfriend asked him what time he got in, and he replied, "Twelve." She didn't seem disturbed at all, which made Cray feel even better.

She then told him that they needed a new cuckoo clock.

"Why is that?" Cray asked.

"Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, said "Oh, crap," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then farted."

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, Why am I not in the Cabaret?

*hic*

Who moved the mic?

*hic*

Hit me with another TIdal Wave!

Cindy?

Ron?

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cray and his General Manager board a train headed through the mountains on its way to Wichita. They can find no place to sit except for two seats right across the aisle from a young woman and her grandmother.

After a while, it is obvious that Cray and the young woman are interested in each other, because they are giving each other looks.

Soon the train passes into a tunnel and it is pitch black. There is a sound of a kiss followed by the sound of a slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the four sit there without saying a word.

The grandmother is thinking to herself, "It was very brash for that young man to kiss my granddaughter, but I'm glad she slapped him."

The General manager is setting there thinking, "I didn't know Cray was brave enough to kiss the girl, but I sure wish she hadn't missed him when she slapped and hit me!"

The young woman was sitting and thinking, "I'm glad the guy kissed me, but I wish my grandmother had not slapped him!"

Cray sat there with a satisfied smile on his face. He thought to himself, "Life is good. How often does a guy have the chance to kiss a beautiful girl and slap his General manager all at the same time!"

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. Are we doing an 'Orient Express' theme today?

***runs into closet, emerges wearing a black clingy 40's vamp kinda thing complete with stilletoes, stockings with seams, red nails and lips, hat with a veil, and a cigarette holder with...***

...Ahhhhh we won't discuss that, will we narrator?

###Jaycinth holds a .45 to the narrators head###
***.....and a cigarette holder. A curl of smoke winds lazily in the air, as Jaycinth downs a neat bourbon.***

Um...I dont really like burbon that much...can you make it wine or beer?

***On the 'Orient Express'?***

Are you arguing with me, narrator?

***a neat Dom Perignon...***

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
I will open myself up to questions.
Good.

Lady Jay, given that God and the universe are both infinite, should I have more coffee?
***runs into closet, emerges wearing a black clingy 40's vamp kinda thing complete with stilletoes, stockings with seams, red nails and lips,
*Collapses into Goth Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.