Free entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Rabbits

Registered
Reaction score
Call me miserly but I've always sort of felt like I didn't want to submit to them because they charged in the first place lol

radiocure

chrismoyerwriting.com
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chrismoyerwriting.com
Call me miserly but I've always sort of felt like I didn't want to submit to them because they charged in the first place lol

Since you can read them for free online, they're not making money on subscriptions or magazine sales. They've got to get a bit of income somehow.

Not to mention that charging weeds out the people who aren't serious.

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
Since you can read them for free online, they're not making money on subscriptions or magazine sales. They've got to get a bit of income somehow.

Not to mention that charging weeds out the people who aren't serious.

No, charging weeds out the writers who are serious.

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not seeing where it says they're having no fee submissions in April, then again, their site is on the cluttery side.

As for fee submission, I don't believe authors should have to pay the publisher for a chance to be published. Money should flow to the author, not the other way around.

ShapeSphere

Hello, Hooray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.antonypeyton.com
I'm not seeing where it says they're having no fee submissions in April, then again, their site is on the cluttery side.

Right at the bottom of the main page is "Submit Your Work", then click on "Submission Guidelines", and then scroll down to Open Reading Periods.

Shortcut here: http://narrativemagazine.com/node/360

Status
Not open for further replies.