Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking I might singe the edges and draw a pirate map on the back too. That should push it right over the top.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
pffft. it wasn't good, klm.

it was mildly amusing. or not. whatever.
but i assure you that when my 21kth post is posted aw will know.

not only will all of aw know it will be changed for the better from that point forward…
the grass will seem greener. the air,…fresher. children will rejoice at the sight of it. men will stare and envy will stream out every pore in their body until they realize that this was actually good for them too. they can finally rest knowing that i’ve done what they can not do, posted when they can not post. they can just rest in the peace that surrounds their mediocrity.

women will reach that unreachable feeling that they’ve known has been out there just out of reach.

until now.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

not only will all of aw know it will be changed for the better from that point forward…
the grass will seem greener. the air,…fresher. children will rejoice at the sight of it. men will stare and envy will stream out every pore in their body until they realize that this was actually good for them too. they can finally rest knowing that i’ve done what they can not do, posted when they can not post. they can just rest in the peace that surrounds their mediocrity.

women will reach that unreachable feeling that they’ve known has been out there just out of reach.

until now.

Who the hell are you?

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com

until now.

Is that what that feeling is? I thought it was food poisoning. So you're to blame for the vomiting, too?

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score

until now.

*stares at cray's rack*

hmm? you say something?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score

until now.

Speaking of mediocrity, that entire post returns a 3.3 on the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level.

Way to go, cray. You're smarter than a third grader...

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score

...men will stare and envy will stream out every pore in their body until they realize that this was actually good for them too...

Got a fetish huh Cray - didn't know you went that way.

women will reach that unreachable feeling

You're talking about Porter's rack aren't you.

I knew it.

I told him it was too big and you'd be feeling it - but he never listens.

Nope, he never listens...

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
...and while cray busied himself trying to figure out what he could possibly post that would not get him laughed off the planet, the rest of the cabaret joined a retirement community in Boca Raton and started a bocce ball league. In an attempt to be witty, they named themselves Forgotten But Not Dead, which was tragic because they were constantly being confused with an Icelandic nose flute band which went by the same name.

After seventeen years of court battles over copyright infringement, FBND, (the bocce ball league) triumphed. In celebration, they returned to the cabaret for one last drink. That's when they saw CRAY WAZ HERE scribbled on the wall in purple crayon with the number 21,000 below it. They all looked at each other with puzzled expressions and in unison asked, "Who the hell is cray?".

The end.

Returns a 10.6 on the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level.

cray: Smarter than a third grader, but dumber than a sock.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
Is it wrong that when I read 'Flesch-Kincaid' I think of a sudsy, showering Reuben Kincaid?

That's...that's not weird, right?

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.