Not open for further replies.

Jettica

Superfluously multisyllabic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jetink.blogspot.com
Hello,

I've worked as a freelance marketer, for marketing agencies and now for a PR agency. I'm also a journalist, blogger and hopefully one day I'll be a novelist myself!

Admittedly I haven't ever worked in publishing or book promotion but the stuff I know is easily translatable. So, if you want to know about SEO for your website, general marketing techniques, how to get your book featured in newspapers/magazines/blogs or just have any questions about something you are trying to put into action then I will try and help to all of my abilities!

Heidicvlach

Literally and figuratively
Registered
Reaction score
Website
climbthesky.blogspot.com
Good of you to offer up the info! I'm actually trying to pick SEO terms for my website.

How do multi-word SEO phrases work? Like, if I select "fantasy novel" as one of my SEO phrases, will search engines count everywhere my site content says "fantasy" or "novel", or just the instances of "fantasy novel"?

Jettica

Superfluously multisyllabic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jetink.blogspot.com
As a phrase the search engines would just count instances of 'fantasy novel' together. 'Fantasy' and 'novel' would be counted a single keywords.

So, I'd suggest using it together. Because it's more specific, more like what a search engine user would be typing in.

You might find this helpful: http://www.quicksmart-design.com/design/use-key-phrases.html

Status
Not open for further replies.