howdy y'all!

calling33

Registered
Reaction score
G'day from Down Under. Newbie myself but hope you find what you're after :)

MsPuck

...But you can call me Kristen.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Kruschev, and welcome to the board... tell me more about these cats of yours? :)

kruschev

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Kruschev, and welcome to the board... tell me more about these cats of yours? :)

berny is outgoing and likes long walks on sidewalks as he sits on my shoulders. squishface is terrified of strangers. he's a test tube cat i adopted from the zoo. he enjoys climbing my curtains and eating food

Luthien Kennedy

Registered
Reaction score
Aw, I have a cat named Rorschach Schrodinger, who also likes to eat. He was slightly feral when we first brought him home, but there were mice in the attic, and I didn't want them to come out of the attic without being faced with something a little feral, which I'm not, so this cat was necessary to the cause. Anyway, whenever he bit anyone, I would thump him on his nose, thinking he must learn his lesson about playing nice with people, until one day I thumped him a bit too hard, and he stumbled backward all slumpy-like, shook his head, sat down and gave himself an embarrassed lick. Now that I consider it, that thumping is probably the reason he's fat today, not because I feel guilty, though I suppose I do, but because he took on this human personality for me in that moment. He was no longer a cat for chasing mice, he was this little kid who wanted to fight everyone in the world, and I'd properly rattled him, made him think twice. He's been loyal ever since. So have I, but that's the way it is with cats, isn't it?