Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
YES!!!!! Seriously i could play that on repeat!!!

That and "When he cheats"

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
YES!!!!! Seriously i could play that on repeat!!!

That and "When he cheats"

I love both of those so much! I'm completely addicted to Good Girl right now. Before He Cheats is the first song I can remember being completely obsessed with and it's still one of my favorites. :D

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I love both of those so much! I'm completely addicted to Good Girl right now. Before He Cheats is the first song I can remember being completely obsessed with and it's still one of my favorites. :D

Never heard Good Girl, but I do like Before He Cheats. ...Kind of. Personally I prefer More Boys I Meet. :tongue

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. Sorry I disappeared last night. My laptop switched itself off so I took it as a cue for me to go to bed.

Hoping to write at least seven pages in total (SK and/or ED) to be on target by tonight. Wish me luck!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Please call me Lisa.

Three things.

1. The people who supplied my laptop said to try rebooting my laptop again because I might not have a reheating problem. I may try that later. I don't like doing it.

2. I had to research male flirting for SK, and it seemed like a guy at uni may have been flirting with me for ages. Ugh.

3. What is the area called at airports where the restaurants and shops are? I think it's departure lounge, but I'm not sure and it's bugging me. Google isn't helping.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
so already my day off is going horribly.

1) Couldnt go to sleep last night till around 6am... tried to be productive and write, i managed to do some school work then laid in bed staring up at the ceiling for the next five hours.

2) When i finally did go to sleep i had 4 separate (but on the same toipic) nightmares that made for a HORRIBLE sleep, one of which i work up crying.

3) I missed out on seeing my baby cousin for the first time because i'm just too damn tired to travel back home after the above two.

4) All of that= really pissed off and grumpy Ally.

And there is a 5th thing that is going to happen tonight but i'm trying to stay level headed and not think about that one right now.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm in a better mood, i decided to go back to all my old Lostprophets CD's to see if maybe i over looked some songs that i didn't have. (I was picky with some choices as a child and teen) and wow I overlooked a good bit.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully, yes.

Redownloaded everything important for tonight! iTunes, Dropbox, Chrome and MSN.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Hey everyone!

I can't stop staring at my prom dress. It finally arrived in the mail today and I only to wait thirty days for it to get here. *grumbles* . I'm just glad I can finally go shopping for accesories.

How is everyone?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh that's exciting!

I'm ok at the moment. Almost at 30K... but i'm starting to feel this book wont make it to 40K... so how popular are novellas anyway?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying but i dont think i'm going to squeeze another 9 k out of this... Maybe after i'm done i can find places to add things...