I shall leave as I arrived

VIA FLUTTERSHY!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-baby-dragon.gif

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
17 days left of Grade 10!!!

Tonight, when I'm home from dinner and done my homework, I will force myself to write the next chapter of MAAH. Emil shall lounge around on a couch and call his mother, then... reveal his angsty past!

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I love Ben Barnes! And you can't really tell, but I have Kat Graham in my avi too. :D

Oo! I see it now. I have always wondered who was in your avatar, but now I remember seeing that picture. She is an excellent actress even though her character gets treated awfully by the other characters and the fandom. You best believe that most of the Delena fandom is sharpening their pitchforks for the next season because Bamon might be happening.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I wouldn't mine if Damon/Bonnie got together. Though I really wanted Elena to end up with Damon...the few scenes that Bonnie/Damon were together in the last episode made me see that they could work together. So we'll see. Still a little upset that Elena picked Stefan. Not really a Stelena fan. But...oh well lol

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't mine if Damon/Bonnie got together. Though I really wanted Elena to end up with Damon...the few scenes that Bonnie/Damon were together in the last episode made me see that they could work together. So we'll see. Still a little upset that Elena picked Stefan. Not really a Stelena fan. But...oh well lol

I can't see Damon and Elena together in the end. They are way too destructive. Damon doesn't think properly when it comes to Elena and all hell breaks loose when he does that. Elena needs a stable (or close to it) person in her life like Stefan. I'm a Stelena fan all the way. And I want them together even more because Stefan has scarified so much for both Elena and Damon these last three seasons! And it would be so fucked up if Elena didn't end up with Stefan. Especially after everything he has done for her.

But if it were up to me, Elena would remain single forever because something ain't right with a person who is in love with both brothers and makes out and sleeps with them. I would be cool if it was a threesome or something, but they want her to pick one of them.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! :hi:

I have a question.

Would any of you peeps be willing to read the first 3 chapters (about 24 pgs) of my new wip? I'd like to have some writing peeps look at it before I send it off to Natalie.

It is a sweet ya romance, about a 15 yr old girl, her first crush, and losing her first job because she made a bad decision with her identical twin sister...

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
No problem. :) I haven't gotten it yet though. Was it sent to missusjames@gmail? Maybe I misspelled it.

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm, I double check email addies.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
I can take a look at it, Race. :) I'll rep you my email.

MA - I guess it all boils down to the fact that I like Damon a lot more than I like Stefan. There was just something about Stefan that I really didn't like from the beginning. Damon, though completely destructive, understands Elena in a way Stefan can't. Plus they have so much chemistry/passion. When Elena is with Stefan I don't see that. It also doesn't sit well with me that Stefan followed Elena around before he met her, and only did that because she looked a lot like Katherine. *shrugs* But I like the idea of a threesome. :D

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, email addresses are the same... HMMM. It is from yahoo, not gmail, so maybe that will make it take a bit?

Awesome Ely! Two sets of eyes make me a happy puppy.

Or... happy elf.

Puppies vs. elves... hmm.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I can take a look at it, Race. :) I'll rep you my email.

MA - I guess it all boils down to the fact that I like Damon a lot more than I like Stefan. There was just something about Stefan that I really didn't like from the beginning. Damon, though completely destructive, understands Elena in a way Stefan can't. Plus they have so much chemistry/passion. When Elena is with Stefan I don't see that. It also doesn't sit well with me that Stefan followed Elena around before he met her, and only did that because she looked a lot like Katherine. *shrugs* But I like the idea of a threesome. :D

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love Damon more than I love Stefan, but I hate Elena. I'd rather see Damon with Bonnie or Caroline than with Elena. To me, those pairings would make more sense. Bonnie would set Damon on fire to get him to act right and Caroline would speak her mind if Damon did something fucked up. Elena bottles everything up and waits until the last minute to tell people how she feels.

I hate that shit.

Rachel, yeah. It will probably take a minute, lol.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! :hi:

I have a question.

Would any of you peeps be willing to read the first 3 chapters (about 24 pgs) of my new wip? I'd like to have some writing peeps look at it before I send it off to Natalie.

It is a sweet ya romance, about a 15 yr old girl, her first crush, and losing her first job because she made a bad decision with her identical twin sister...

If you'd like three sets of eyes... ;)

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome. All sent. :)

We are talking about Vampire Diaries? Never saw it. You say there is an Elena? How ironic.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I love the feeling that comes with being able to cross something off the to-do list that's been on it for months. I'm so close to having my room clean.... *goes off to finish*

Oh, yeah, guess what..... I have a date! :D

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
Dates!!!

My mom told me today about the type of man she imagines me marrying. Interesting stuff. I kind of liked imaginary him.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Why do you hate Elena? She is one of my favourites. Selfless and brave and a horribly confused 18-year-old girl stuck in a world where she's somehow nothing more than a prize, trying to figure out who she is while everybody else has already decided for her.

But the best character is... CAROLINE FORBES!!!

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
THALIA! I have questions for you!

Mostly, who does Rob Stark marry? This is the only mystery to me. HMMMMM. AND IS THE HALF-MAN STILL LIVING. AHHHHHH.