Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?!? Please tell me they fixed the mistake! PLEASE tell me they weren't that heartless!?

Yes that totally wins!!! (Although i can so see my adviser "accidently" failing me hehehe)

They didn't even notice the mistake. If my brother hadn't chased them, they would have kicked him out. Finish. Game over. This is only one part of the sorry saga of my brother's university. :rolleyes: We wrote them a blistering letter of complaint, with a request for compensation, since their screwups cost him several hundred pounds.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Para, I feel you. My university is about as bad...and it costs more. I'm lucky I'm getting out now.

(((((((((((Para)))))))))))))

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
helloooooo.

I need to finish this problem set but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it.

oh wells.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to try post it notes on my wall. If they fall again, I shall have to go for Plan B.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Well Thank God he spotted it!!!

I feel your brothers pain. Every semester they screw up my account. Last year they held me back from registering for classes because they lost a paper i handed into them THREE TIMES!!!

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Hey everyone!

Today started off as a really crappy day but then I got an A on my AP Physics quiz and an application from a college that I had wanted to apply to but didn't. I also think I aced my AP Calc quiz but that would be a miracle if I did...

Anywho, how is everyone? :)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Ely!

I'm thinking I need to do an outline for TMB because it's so complex. Post its won't stay on my wall, and I sort of prefer index cards because they're more likely to be ruled, but I'm worried about where I'm going to put them, in case of Mum.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Today started off as a really crappy day but then I got an A on my AP Physics quiz and an application from a college that I had wanted to apply to but didn't. I also think I aced my AP Calc quiz but that would be a miracle if I did...

Anywho, how is everyone? :)

:hooray: That's awesome!!!!

And :Hail: at your amazing math skills!!!! That is a truly amazing feet... i stay far away from physics!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
We're surrounded by idiots. :tongue

heheheeh i will agree this is often the case! After fighting with the administration at my school for 4 years I come to wonder how some of them are actually capable of waking up every morning and leaving the house with pants on... or remembering to eat.. and not drown when it rains.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
It's like I want to do something, but I don't remember...

Oh well. I'll watch another episode of DOctor Who ;) it's pretty good :)

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
:hooray: That's awesome!!!!

And :Hail: at your amazing math skills!!!! That is a truly amazing feet... i stay far away from physics!

Hehe thanks. :)

I'm trying really hard to go out with a bang this semester. I didn't do so well in either of those classes last semester (Got a D in AP Calc and a B in AP Physics.) I have never had anything less than a B on my report card and I haven't even gotten a B since the seventh grade, which is why I know I need to try a little harder this time around.

So, if I had I the choice, I would stay FAR away from both physics and calc but since I'm already in both classes, I have no choice but to deal with it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I JUST REALISED:

I use the index cards to come up with the plot -- and then put them in a document or notebook (probably a notebook) after!

I think that should work.

CharacterInWhite

Kind of a big deal
Registered
Reaction score
Of course The Hunger Games paperback comes out with the most gorgeous novel cover I've seen in a decade after I've bought the trilogy in hardcover.

#firstworldproblems

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Of course The Hunger Games paperback comes out with the most gorgeous novel cover I've seen in a decade after I've bought the trilogy in hardcover.

#firstworldproblems

I have the trilogy in hardcover too. I've only ever seen the paperback with same cover design as the hardcover. Is there a new one with a movie cover??

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Is this it? *drools*

HG-Novel-Tie-In-Cover.jpg

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I prefer the hardcover ones. They're cooler (as in cool, as in detached, as in the capital and the military and all, and they get more lively as the books go on).

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Hiiiii Ally! I am going to email you with edits soon! I have a lot of paying clients right now, so apologies if you keep getting pushed down the schedule. I need to pay my bills. :D How are you this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.