Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Like a really fun puppy. :D

After dealing with my dad's three dogs today, I have to say that as much as I love the beasties, dogs are idiots.

Of course, the goat was worse.

And the chickens were completely brainless.

This is why I am not a farmer.

:D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Woot! Today was my last day as a temp. Starting Monday I'm officially on the APSCO payroll as part of their team. Woot! Worked my way into a permanent position. This calls for a beer, probably many beers - and maybe a shot too!

Woot!
That's huge, Greg. Especially in times like this. Congrats, man.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Um, the bar's always open, folks. The zombie behind the bar is the bartender not the security guard.

Don't worry, he's well-trained. Just don't let him get too close with those snapping jaws.

Drinks are, of course, on me tonight. Along with popcorn, candy, nuts (for the Skwirrel), special treats for the "special" little girls willing to give tricks for treats, a bone with lots of rotting meat on it for Haggis, and a cow for the dragon. I think I thought of everything.

Let's paaaarrrtttaayyy!!!

Mango margarita?

There are many more good things to come for you, Greg. I hope you're able to smile and relax a bit tonight with some REAL alcohol and good food. :)

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Also.... For Haggis:

Chihuahua.jpg

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Just pm me and I'll give you my address so you can get that squared up pronto.

You're right, I do owe you a lot of money. And I have it, too. It's in cash. Crisp bills, even. Kindly send me your address and I'll make you get what is coming to you. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
A cow!! Wait, am I going to have to fight the zombie for the cow? Cuz, that's going to be one charred zombie...

I went to sleep around 6:eek:o, I was only going to nap for about an hour, woke up close to 10. :O So much for doing laundry. :/ It's almost time to go to work again... :(

ETA: That's okay, Ted, there's no need for you to pay me back, no really...I'm good. :chair

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: Yay, more air hockey for the rest of us! Wait, I don't think that really made sense...

You're going to send her a male stripper dressed up as a cow, aren't you?!?!

:( Well now, that would be rather depressing. I'd see COW, and char him. Then I'd find out that he was a stripper dude, and be all :e2bummed: Oh well, at least my stomach would be full. :Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score

*pats evil chihuey*

Aw, I'm sure he wasn't talking about you, Haggis, but if he was...you know you have the power to turn him into a little pink lambchop, right? Or maybe this :e2bouncey

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I happen to love dogs. That Pedigree commercial with David Duchovney doing the voice over gets me every time.

I love just about everything about dogs but the drool...can't stand the drool.

I love to play with them, run with them and get weird with them. I love the sing-alongs and the howls. I love saving beef bones for them just to watch that tail go nuts when I pull it out of the bag.

Even an undead Chihuey couldn't say "no" to a good beef bone. And watching a tiny dog tackle something bigger than himself is great fun and you can tell they're enjoying every second.

Status
Not open for further replies.