New fairy in woods!

Shana Noelle

My wings are sore.
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya, ppl!

I'm new here, obviously. My friend, Blind Writer, convinced me to join this site. She's on the phone with me right now telling my to fill this out. I'm not entirely sure what to say, so I'm just gonna put a few things about my writing mostly.

I love to write. I have for several years. I'm actually just getting back into a writing mood as of late though after a long break. Blind writer is forever telling me I should write again, so I'm doing just that. Or attempting to anyway. As for my writing, I write mostly fiction. Correction, I write only fiction. I mostly read only fiction, too. I just love the excitement of different worlds and concepts that aren't possible in reality. One of my biggest issues is that I can't seem to finish anything. So I'm trying to work on that.

I also love reading, which came before the love of writing. Like I said, I love reading fiction. Specifically I love vampires, magic, fairies, dragons, supernatural, etc. For a better idea, some of my fav books are the Harry Potter series, Twilight saga, House of Night series, Sookie Stackhouse novels, Forgotten Realms series, Dragonriders of Pern series, etc.
If you want to know more about me or just talk, feel free to message me. Thanks!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

GordonK

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Shana.

You may want to take the elevator to 33rd floor for some free samples of wing-Bengay. If the line is too long, there is a chute next to it that you can fly up.

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Shana. My family is Manx and as superstitious as anything. They all believe in the Phennodderee and other fantastic creatures. I was brought up on stories about them. So, as you can imagine, I write fantasy. I hope you can find the encouragement here to put in the extra hard work to finish some of your work. Believe me, it is worth it. To be able to say you've written a book is worth the effort.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Shana Noelle! AW is a great place for encouragement. See you 'round the boards.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to AW, Shana! :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Rachel

Stuff and nonsense.
Registered
Reaction score
I know Blind Writer!

Welcome, Shana, I'm glad you came!

:partyguy:

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Shana.

You may want to take the elevator to 33rd floor for some free samples of wing-Bengay. If the line is too long, there is a chute next to it that you can fly up.
I have no idea what Gordo's smokin' but welcome to the forum! Lots of info to be had here:) Welcome