Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
killer.jpg

Aw, it's a baby picture of my youngest. Isn't he sweet? Cereal bowl? No, honey. That's his bathtub.

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Just think of the opportunities! You sashay around in that pink suit, all of the girls think you're a gay caballero, and then you whip out your swizzle stick...
But if it's truly the size of a swizzle stick (hey, I'm just reporting what others have said and all), then why would any of us care? Would we even notice Haggis' swizzle stick? Particularly when we have RT's nose to occupy all our attention?

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
But if it's truly the size of a swizzle stick (hey, I'm just reporting what others have said and all), then why would any of us care? Would we even notice Haggis' swizzle stick? Particularly when we have RT's nose to occupy all our attention?

There are ways...
Once upon a time an acquaintance of mine over-indulged at a party. Discovering a need to visit the bath room, he got there okay but the room was waving too much for him to remain standing. He flipped up the seat, sank to his knees, and draped his most prized possession over the porcelain. The seat fell. Forever afterwards, the term "big as a beer can and bright red," had deep and significant meaning within our social circle. Someone hand me Haggis and a mallet...

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
There are ways...
Once upon a time an acquaintance of mine over-indulged at a party. Discovering a need to visit the bath room, he got there okay but the room was waving too much for him to remain standing. He flipped up the seat, sank to his knees, and draped his most prized possession over the porcelain. The seat fell. Forever afterwards, the term "big as a beer can and bright red," had deep and significant meaning within our social circle. Someone hand me Haggis and a mallet...
*grabs camera*

I'm ready. Go for it!
:e2photo:
:Jaw:
wow...I didn't know something so little could look that bad all smushed up...I almost feel sorry for Haggis...

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Someone hand me Haggis and a mallet...

Back off, lady. Ain't no swizzles gonna be smashed in this thread. No, sir, ma'am. I got me some bartending responsibilities here. Someone's gotta be able to stir the drinks, yanno.

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
Back off, lady. Ain't no swizzles gonna be smashed in this thread. No, sir, ma'am. I got me some bartending responsibilities here. Someone's gotta be able to stir the drinks, yanno.

But Haaaaaggis (she said, wheedling), it will only hurt for a little while, and think how popular you'll be aftewards!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
But Haaaaaggis (she said, wheedling), it will only hurt for a little while, and think how popular you'll be aftewards!

Aren't you the same person who talked me into wearing the pink space suit? Nuh-uh. Not happening. The last time I listened to you, they made me the pet advisor on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I mean, the money's good, but it's ruined my love life.

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
You are NOT swizzling MY drink with your stick, mister!

Ron! From now on, only you are allowed to make my drinks!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
You know, you all can ask me serious questions. I am not dumb. I am a natural brunette, I have been to college, and I know all kinds of neat stuff. Not the same stuff as Terri, but I know a lot of stuff.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Serious questions? Sure.

What is the point of cilantro? Its obnoxious, overpowering flavor ruins every dish that uses it.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Serious questions? Sure.

What is the point of cilantro? Its obnoxious, overpowering flavor ruins every dish that uses it.

Cilantro does not come to a point. It is a rather fragile herb.

I don't know that I'd call it obnoxious. It is quite pretty, actually, and it is a staple of southwestern cuisine.

I'd be willing to guess that this little outburst is just a cry for love, dear little chihuahua...come to momma...

***picks up Haggis and snuggles him inside her hoodie***
Yes, I AM wearing a shirt under it, Haggis.

Now, tell me, how long have you disliked southwestern food, dear doggie? Is this a 'daddy issue?' Did he force you to eat cilantro with eggs?

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So who can help me figure out how to make pudding thicken with soy milk?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Cilantro does not come to a point. It is a rather fragile herb.

I don't know that I'd call it obnoxious. It is quite pretty, actually, and it is a staple of southwestern cuisine.

I'd be willing to guess that this little outburst is just a cry for love, dear little chihuahua...come to momma...

***picks up Haggis and snuggles him inside her hoodie***
Yes, I AM wearing a shirt under it, Haggis.

Now, tell me, how long have you disliked southwestern food, dear doggie? Is this a 'daddy issue?' Did he force you to eat cilantro with eggs?

But I love southwestern food. Just not with cilantro in it. Is that a sin? Must you mock me for this? O woe is me. *snuggle, snuggle, snuggle--damn shirt.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tsuki! What kind of assistant are you? You need to take better care of your boss. Honestly, Jay! I raised her better than that. Why just this week I caught her reading "IT" to the little ones.

I had to throw out all the clown toys.

Tsk!

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I put cilantro in everything--even in my socks.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I recommend one of my all time favorites, now on DVD:
Poohsdemise.jpg

It's good reading for a little kid. Why, they could grow up to be just like me.

Stop looking at me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.