Absolute Writers' Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargentodiaz

Registered
Reaction score
Just a comment. For some of you using Word Press, my browser either won't let me on. Or, when I can, the RSS feed doesn't include Feedly so I can't follow it.

Starfly

Registered
Reaction score
REVISION WARRIORS

Different writers at different stages of the game, hammering away at revisions-- one page at a time. We share our ups and downs. Oh - and there's cool contests and giveaways too. Hope to see you there.

WEM

Trying to reboot reality ...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
will-moore.uk
Will Moore's blog

Yes, I have also joined the long list of blogging writers. Mine has the imaginative title of 'Will Moore' (link in sig.) and realtes to the 2 books I've published so far, plus 1 WIP. Being an essentially private person, I'm trying to get used to sharing stuff.

I've also got a Facebook Page (link also in sig.), but I seem to be doubling up on everything I post.

snowpea

Registered
Reaction score
please see my signature. Dedicated to my original NA and YA fiction.

Belle_91

With her nose stuck in a book
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I have recently started an online book club at the historical site--The Belle Meade Plantation--where I work. The book club is called The Belle Meade Book Worms and every month we discuss a book that we are reading. The book pertains to history and is usually historical fiction or historical nonfiction. The first book we will be reading is The House Girl by Tara Conklin. I invite you all to please come and join the group.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/717150501653892/

Happy Reading :)

slhuang

Inappropriately math-oriented.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.slhuang.com
I'm very pleased to announce a new group blog I'm a member of!

BAD MENAGERIE

We think we're hilarious -- or at the very least not boring. ;) We hope you will, too! :D

Gnome

Registered
Reaction score
My blog is Pests in the Home, about household pests in North America.

I also have a book review blog (science fiction and fantasy) called Gnome Reviews.

leftyfelix2

Need an editor? Contact me!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennakinzlerwriting.wordpress.com
Check out my blog link below! :) I write in it once a week. The current blog marathon I'm doing lately is the past unpublished books I've written within the past 14 years. Interested?

What blog post ideas are the most interesting to all of you?

Lena Hillbrand

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I have a blog, so why not share, eh?

My blog is called Write My World. It's not really as focused as it should be, and it's sort of evolved over the years. Right now, it's pretty much strictly book reviews. For a while I did cooking blogs, and I've done some posts on writing and such.

Feel free to look around & enjoy.

vicky271

Registered
Reaction score
I just started blogging again. Its been a while, and my blog posts are normally short. You can find it here: http://randomnessofwriting.blogspot.ca/

The contents of the blog include writing related stuff, updates on stories, random writing related rants, etc. :)

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
Website
williamsilvia.net
I blog at Insomniatic. This consists of a blend of media reviews (largely Sci-Fi, although significant amounts of Horror and Fantasy as well), in addition to weekly Doctor Who podcasts and Fiction posts at least twice a month.

I should mention that there is a lot I've wanted to do with this blog physically that I haven't prioritized. Ideally I would like to line it with buttons linking to pages for each major tag and category, but I haven't wanted to take the time away from the actual content to make them all at once.

Last edited:

jae_s1978

Registered
Reaction score
I have a blog for writers in which I regularly give advice on writing (e.g., how to avoid autonomous body parts and how to recognize filter words) and share the best resources for writers.

http://sandragerth.com/blog/

Rose Whitewater

Registered
Reaction score
My Blogs:

1. First is my Writing Blog. Simply it's my Pen Name: Rose A Whitewater
  2. My cooking blog where I'll be detailing my cooking exploits and my experimentation of blending various food cultures. Such as my work on the American Bento (combining the creative art of Japanese bento with mainstream acceptable American food and other foods I love because come on, America is a melting pot)
  3. My blog on Weight Loss and Fitness as I work to get myself back into my former military glory days after getting swept away by life, medications, and a serious depression streak that lasted far to long. It's not just going to be dealing with weight loss and fitness regimens but also looking at some of the underlying issues I've discovered I've had to tackle in order to pave the way.
  4. I am a bit of a gamer at heart. I do have a blog for my wow account but that is currently hardly in use however I have been meaning to blog about my adventures in Second Life so I've started a blog for there. I already do a semi regular youtube channel about Krafties (a game I play within secondlife as well). I've undertaken doing a tutorial series on a few things from there and look forward to sharing that with the world! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.