Older PA contracts

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
First, he needs to send a cover letter with the $300.00 check advising PA they may only cash the check if his contract is canceled/terminated in full.
you should include in the memo:

"When check cashed, all rights to [enter book here] returned."

It may not be enough on its own, but certainly will add to the arsenal in the end.

Last edited:

Blake M. Petit

Geek Pundit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.evertimerealms.com
To everyone who's been helping me out, I'm happy to report that I got the documentation in the mail today that the contract has been terminated. I can now move forward with my other plans full speed ahead.

Thanks to everyone who offered help and advice! I'll be sticking around here to keep you updated.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
So, whatever you do, keep both printed and electronic copies of all correspondence you have with PA.

Check to see if your state is a one or two-party state in regards to recording. Iowa is a one-party, meaning I didn't have to let the kids on the other end of the line know I was recording the phone calls.

I made sure to verbally note the date-and-time as well as ask the time and/or date of the person I spoke with--to avoid any potential verification issues...should they be used in evidence at some point.:poke:

But I will keep all the tapes until PA is closed for good and the Stooges are rotting in a prison laundry while paying back those whose dreams they trashed.