The Girlie Thread

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
......I shouldn't let my best friend dictate my life. And she's right. But if I tell my best friend that it's my life, and I'm gonna make my own damn decisions, I'm afraid I'll lose her. She's been through SO much with me.
But.....I don't wanna lose the guy either. I really like him. He likes me.

What am I supposed to do?

Ok, back to your question....your love/private life which ever way you go with it, IS NOT GOING TO AFFECT YOUR BFF'S LIFE.........AT ALL, IN ANY WAY, EXCEPT THAT MAYBE YOU'LL BE SPENDING A LITTLE LESS TIME WITH HER BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY WITH ALL THE MAKE UP SEX. ;)

Her life is not going to be changed. She is still who she is, you who you are, she will not lose her job because you get with the Matthew fella, she wont lose her home, she wont lose her car, nothing is going to happen to her. Tell her if she is your friend, she will let you make your decisions, and you will suffer if it isn't the wisest thing in the end.

LIVE AND LEARN BABY! LIVE AND LEARN!

Eskimo1990

is here :)
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, back to your question....your love/private life which ever way you go with it, IS NOT GOING TO AFFECT YOUR BFF'S LIFE.........AT ALL, IN ANY WAY, EXCEPT THAT MAYBE YOU'LL BE SPENDING A LITTLE LESS TIME WITH HER BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BUSY WITH ALL THE MAKE UP SEX. ;)

Her life is not going to be changed. She is still who she is, you who you are, she will not lose her job because you get with the Matthew fella, she wont lose her home, she wont lose her car, nothing is going to happen to her. Tell her if she is your friend, she will let you make your decisions, and you will suffer if it isn't the wisest thing in the end.

LIVE AND LEARN BABY! LIVE AND LEARN!

Yeah, I get that. But my best friend said that I've changed since I met Matt. She told me I wasn't her Amanda anymore. But I don't know how to go back to that person. I don't even like that person that I was back then. That was 9th grade. I hated the person I was in 9th grade. I dunno what to do.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so I came in here to say how annoyed, crabby, irritated, tired, and ready to go home I am....then got derailed with Esk's post about her selfish friend. :p

I'm annoyed, crabby, irritated, tired and ready to go home.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that. But my best friend said that I've changed since I met Matt. She told me I wasn't her Amanda anymore. But I don't know how to go back to that person. I don't even like that person that I was back then. That was 9th grade. I hated the person I was in 9th grade. I dunno what to do.

Ok, now I just wanna slap both of you.

This might sound crazy, but I think what is happening here, is you and your BFF are .......... brace yourself..............ready?...............YOU ARE GROWING UP!!!!!!

People change! Nobody stays who they were in 9th grade! Things happen. It's called MATURITY!!! Grow! Find out who you are! Do what you want to do!

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, now I just wanna slap both of you.

This might sound crazy, but I think what is happening here, is you and your BFF are .......... brace yourself..............ready?...............YOU ARE GROWING UP!!!!!!

People change! Nobody stays who they were in 9th grade! Things happen. It's called MATURITY!!! Grow! Find out who you are! Do what you want to do!

Yeah. I know. But she can't seem to see it.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
If I was now who I was in 9th grade, I'd be:

wearing my brothers torn up flannels, my hair would be hanging in my face, I'd have eyeliner in places it shouldn't be, I'd wear nothing but Vans with the toe showing, I'd be banging my head to the latest greatest heavy metal album, I'd be sitting on the floor of my boyfriends bedroom playing GENESIS and we all know that doesn't exist anymore, so neither should the the person I was then! Of course my soul is still my soul, and I live now based on my actions then, and so forth, but I'm not THAT person anymore. I'd also have no car, I'd live with my mom - hello I'm 32 years old that is inexcusable. I'd have mice as pets, I'd hang out at 7 11 during the afternoon eating Doritos with nacho cheese poured in the bag....

Do you get my point?

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
If I was now who I was in 9th grade, I'd be:

wearing my brothers torn up flannels, my hair would be hanging in my face, I'd have eyeliner in places it shouldn't be, I'd wear nothing but Vans with the toe showing, I'd be banging my head to the latest greatest heavy metal album, I'd be sitting on the floor of my boyfriends bedroom playing GENESIS and we all know that doesn't exist anymore, so neither should the the person I was then! Of course my soul is still my soul, and I live now based on my actions then, and so forth, but I'm not THAT person anymore. I'd also have no car, I'd live with my mom - hello I'm 32 years old that is inexcusable. I'd have mice as pets, I'd hang out at 7 11 during the afternoon eating Doritos with nacho cheese poured in the bag....

Do you get my point?

Yes I get your point. Of course my 9th grade year was only two school years ago. I just got finished with my junior year.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi esk and jen's feet;)

Hi DL.

Ok, so nobody has tried to cheer me up. Isn't this the GardDarnGirlieFarkenThread?!?!? Or is it?????? Cheer me up Damn it!!!

I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
Hi DL.

Ok, so nobody has tried to cheer me up. Isn't this the GardDarnGirlieFarkenThread?!?!? Or is it?????? Cheer me up Damn it!!!

I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I wasn't here to cheer you up! I hope you're home with your poisen of choice and a good movie or book or pen and paper! :)

Have a great weekend!

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know what to add to Jen's advice, Eskimo, except that a true friend will accept you as you grow. Be true to yourself.

Jen- Cheer up sunshine.

coffee.jpg

Eskimo1990

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks girls :)

I'll talk to her about when she gets home from National Flight Academy.
Course...with my recent blog...I may have hurt Matt :( I hope not...

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Jennifer I hope you have been properly cheered up now!

I am doing a bunch of nothing and it is wonderful!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
This is the first weekend I've had alone in ages. I had big plans. First I was going to bleach my roots which were an astonishing 10 inches long, and then I was going to work on the house the rest of the day. Four trips to Sally Beauty Supply later, Five hours had passed and I finally was finished with bleaching. It went horribly, horribly wrong on the first, second and third attempts, and I finally found the magic on the fourth try. I remembered that this is why I only do it about once a year. Haha.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Wow Carole, I'd have given up after the first attempt, and been like, eh, I'll just pretend it's a new style and I'm the only one cool enough to "get" it right now.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
m4.gif

Sorry, just wanted to bring my funny yet fun-to-look-at-poster with me to this page.

:D

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You can share my poster LG.

Girlies, we have a new girl, a lostgirl, :D to welcome to the thread.

:e2grouphu