Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Laura put a shoulder to the door and it opened easily. Someone was going out the living room window as she entered the apartment. Suspecting a cat burgler, she checked the kitchen but fluffy was still sleeping in the pan on the stove. He was in no danger since she had stopped paying the gas bill months ago.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So...you think I can come out from under the bed now?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Feels like I'm gonna die waiting for Ms. Agent to send me an email. :(

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Laura put a shoulder to the door and it opened easily. Someone was going out the living room window as she entered the apartment. Suspecting a cat burgler, she checked the kitchen but fluffy was still sleeping in the pan on the stove. He was in no danger since she had stopped paying the gas bill months ago.
Laura picked up the nearest flashlight (there were several, all placed strategically around the room) aimed it out the open window and flicked the switch to turn it on. Sadly, her crays had died leaving her in the dark. Sensing her dismay, Fluffy jumped on Laura's back and brutally kneaded her into submission.

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Laura picked up the nearest flashlight (there were several, all placed strategically around the room) aimed it out the open window and flicked the switch to turn it on. Sadly, her crays had died leaving her in the dark. Sensing her dismay, Fluffy jumped on Laura's back and brutally kneaded her into submission.

It's nice to be kneaded.

*Sells stock in CRAY ACID BATTERY ADVANCED RECYCLED ENERGY TRADING.*

Last edited:

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Fluffy had been waiting for the right opportunity to jump Laura since last Tuesday when she said she was going to the market for rolling papers and paprika and returned with a pet chinchilla named Ed. Ed was small but vicious. He carried nunchucks and a shank made out of bubble gum and cardboard in his luxiourous fur. A territorial animal, he'd forced Fluffy to give up her space on the windowsill, which is how she ended up calling a frying pan home. But, what Fluffy lacked in ferocity, she more than made up for in cunning. Laura was going to pay. Then, it would be Ed's turn.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Our Miss Cella has decided to take a break for school again. We'll see her come summer--sometime around the end of June, beginning of July.

For now, I'm just going to go feel all sad and sh!t, and possibly kick a cat.

:e2bummed:

eta: Fluffy will do.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Our Miss Cella has decided to take a break for school again. We'll see her come summer--sometime around the end of June, beginning of July.

For now, I'm just going to go feel all sad and sh!t, and possibly kick a cat.

:e2bummed:

eta: Fluffy will do.

What the hell? I call bullshit. Cella, I insist you come back her at once, little miss. You can't just leave me here with these...

these...

Have you seen them? I don't even know how to classify them. Get your bony ass back here before I ground you.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
What the hell? I call bullshit. Cella, I insist you come back her at once, little miss. You can't just leave me here with these...

these...

Have you seen them? I don't even know how to classify them. Get your bony ass back here before I ground you.
No, no. School's more important. She's carefully considered her options and made the decision that's right for her.

WHAT AM I SAYING?

STELLA!

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
small_Marlon-Brando-yellling-Stella.jpg

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight guys.

ETA: THis is horrible, but I was so distracted a few minutes ago, and I set my tea cup on top of my book in the microwave an started the thing up.

It took exactly 4 seconds for the the book to start smoking. Apparently there was metal in the printed cover.

Boy was that a thrill. I stopped it, and the book stopped smoking. No fire. But now the house smells like burnt paper.

:(

Del

Registered
Reaction score
No, no. School's more important. She's carefully considered her options and made the decision that's right for her.

Awe darn...and she was just gettin' funny again. :(

I hope she remembers where she parked.

**Looks at empty bar stool**

A toast...to Cella...May she have the sun on her face, the wind to her back, and an A student either side.

:e2drunk:

Last edited:

Del

Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight guys.

ETA: THis is horrible, but I was so distracted a few minutes ago, and I set my tea cup on top of my book in the microwave an started the thing up.

It took exactly 4 seconds for the the book to start smoking. Apparently there was metal in the printed cover.

Boy was that a thrill. I stopped it, and the book stopped smoking. No fire. But now the house smells like burnt paper.

:(

Why was your book in the microwave? :e2shrug:

Must'a been a cookbook.

Damn those high quality dust covers anyway.

As for the burnt paper odor in the house...open a window, smoke some grass.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
More to the point, wth was your tea in the microwave?

Haven't you seen Memoirs of a Geisha?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Laura was energized now. She was ready for Larry, who had missed the foreplay that had her where she was now. She hoped that would not be a habit. The cat had already lost two claws. She went to the heap on the floor that was Larry and bitchslapped him out of his sleep. She heard Ed scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.