Status
Not open for further replies.

BriMeetsBooks

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brimeetsbooks.com
Thanks. :)

I have been researching 12th grade biology off and on for some scenes in my MS. I'm looking at study guides and can't believe it was that hard! And we didn't even use online resources like they do these days.

I can't really think of any books lately I've read where the student is a slacker.

Aiming for 1k today.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Dorothy! very long time no see! Glad to see you are doing well :)

Bri, gl on the 1k! You can do eeeet!

I myself plan on finishing the last bit of revisions on my current WIP. It has been beta read to death and I have made some amazing additions/changes off their feedback and it's time to query this big bad baby :) Very excited to start querying again (when, i'm not throwing up my insides, of course ;)). This week will be dedicated to finishing two beta read projects, and researching agents.

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kitty!

Any updates on your query status?

Hey,Melly!

I rewrote that query from hell and started over in November. So far,I have 3 partials,1 full that resulted in a very nicely worded rejection and just received another request for a full last Monday.

I feel like my little book that could is making moves,lol.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Doing rewrites on 'Threadweaver' and 'WINK' now. Got rejected--very nicely too, I might add--from a couple of agencies, but I am not deterred. WINK will make it somewhere. Getting an agent is hard bizness!

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, JSF, sorry for the R's. They suck so very much. Glad to hear you're not letting it keep you down. It IS a hard biz. very, very hard. chin up and keep on keeping.

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time. I wanted to come in and say hi because I miss this place. Also, Dorothy, you're definitely getting an agent this year. I keep seeing your good news on twitter and it is going to happen very soon. For sure!!

pixydust

Mother Flippin' Rhymnosorous
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowofthewood.com
Doing rewrites on 'Threadweaver' and 'WINK' now. Got rejected--very nicely too, I might add--from a couple of agencies, but I am not deterred. WINK will make it somewhere. Getting an agent is hard bizness!

Yes it is! Good luck with the rewrites!!! I'm doing some reworking myself right now and it's quite the adventure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.