Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
Hellooooooooooooo....helloooooooo.....echoooooo.....echoooooo....anyone around??

ChelseyBlair

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chelseyblair.com
Blargh. I got a B+ on my Pi3rce paper. Not bad, but not what I was expecting.I'm feeling quite mediocre lately and need to put more effort into my schoolwork. In that vein, I need to go work on an assignment for tomorrow, and then I can get some writing done. I'm moving so slowly on this draft!

Hope everyone is well!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Blargh. I got a B+ on my Pi3rce paper. Not bad, but not what I was expecting.I'm feeling quite mediocre lately and need to put more effort into my schoolwork. In that vein, I need to go work on an assignment for tomorrow, and then I can get some writing done. I'm moving so slowly on this draft!

Hope everyone is well!

Awww! But at least it was a HIGH B....not a B-......

Hope you get some motivation...and when you find it can you send some MY way....*SIGH*

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score
I have a question for those of you who have been to/are going to ALA. I just found out I have a wedding to go to that Saturday, so I'd have to leave Saturday morning to get back in time for that. Do you think it would still be worth it to go to just Thursday and Friday of ALA?

Oh, and I know I haven't been around much lately because I'm so busy with the baby, and I miss you guys!!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
I have a question for those of you who have been to/are going to ALA. I just found out I have a wedding to go to that Saturday, so I'd have to leave Saturday morning to get back in time for that. Do you think it would still be worth it to go to just Thursday and Friday of ALA?

Oh, and I know I haven't been around much lately because I'm so busy with the baby, and I miss you guys!!

I don't have the answer to your question, but we miss you too! Of course you have been busy with the baby! We wouldn't expect less from you. Nice to see your smiling little bundle over there!

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score
I don't have the answer to your question, but we miss you too! Of course you have been busy with the baby! We wouldn't expect less from you. Nice to see your smiling little bundle over there!

Aw thanks Moni! And I finished feeding the little one so it's back to bed for me.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Trust me you dont want this sleep deprived demented creativity!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Trust me you dont want this sleep deprived demented creativity!

WHO do you think you're talking to gf?? ROFL I LIVE in that state of mind....except for lately...which is what I think is some of the problem....*SIGH* I need a massive sleep deprived state to bring out the harried writer in me! o_O

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
A maze with 3 deformed, mutated, blood thirsty creatures roaming around looking to attack and kill whatever moves... which would be my MC at the moment.. who is looking for the exit to the maze.

This is the kind of sick and demented things i come up with when i'm without sleep of one night.

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
A maze with 3 deformed, mutated, blood thirsty creatures roaming around looking to attack and kill whatever moves... which would be my MC at the moment.. who is looking for the exit to the maze.

This is the kind of sick and demented things i come up with when i'm without sleep of one night.

Pshhhhh! That's NOTHING....talk to me when you're up for MORE than one night! ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.