Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
What Tally said. I think the animals are based on the house qualities - lion: bravery, snake: cunning, raven: intelligence. Dunno about the badger.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok now that makes more sense.... Thanks... always a wonder i had about those books.

Oh God i'm really scared that I somehow deleted all 5-7K that i wrote yesterday and last night!!!! I saved it on Dropbox but it wasnt the right thing when i looked at it... Oh No i better not have lost all that!!!!!

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
What Tally said. I think the animals are based on the house qualities - lion: bravery, snake: cunning, raven: intelligence. Dunno about the badger.

I don't know if it relates at all, but there's this Native American tale where (I think) a badger is the reason the Earth is made and the main idea is that even if you're weak, you should never give up. Maybe the quality of never giving up is what the badger means? lol I have no clue xD

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
either do i... Maybe its creativity, with there intercate tunnel systems.

Oh and my favorite fiction couple is by far Mulder and Scully from X-Files... I love those two!!!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, okay.

Also, pictures of Dobby's death = :cry:

ETA: Imma go on YouTube. Hopefully a video on there might inspire the next scene or at least the setting/first event.

ETA2: Has anyone watched The Princess Bride? The priest in it seriously makes me LOL

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
No, not Alan/Nick! Alan/Sin is one of my OTPs of all time. Nothing interferes! Nothing!

Although, I ship a bit of Nick/Jamie.

Lisa, that is so weird, I can come up with lots of R/H songs!

Hermione:
On My Own
My Immortal
I'm Not That Girl
My Life Would Suck Without You
You Belong With Me
My Man
Teardrops On My Guitar
I Won't Say I'm In Love
Please Don't Leave Me
I'd Lie

Both:
Faithfully
Pretending (Glee Original)
Need You Now
I See The Light
Landslide (some parts of it)
Hello
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Ron:
Granger Danger
Jessie's Girl
Just The Way You Are

It's difficult with Ron because him in AVPM is SO PERFECT. "Everytime I see her, I get these pains in my chest and I know it's her fault, that BITCH!"

More about it:

"And it was a hell of a snog, I have to say. Yeah, it's really cool! They did brilliantly, I was so proud of them." David Yates

"But I have to say, today I saw playback of Ron and Hermione’s kiss [from the final book], and it is easily, from what we’ve filmed so far, the biggest moment in all the films. It is a GREAT kiss.” Daniel Radcliffe

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Just look them up on youtube. Especially I See The Light and I'm Not That Girl. Listen to the whole song.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I will. Maybe one of them will make it onto my playlist for Suns and Stars (once my current 'bill' goes through - I have a £10 limit - except for in special cases like hitting a big word count - to make sure I don't overspend)

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Tally, didn't you have a different avatar this morning? I think I wanted to tell you it was funny...

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Not really. I just keep getting distracted, or there've been a couple of times I've completely zoned out and just sat there staring at the page.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Ah. I'd have suggested a movie or music that inspires you - either in general or with this project.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
I was actually just debating on checking out a set of headphones and turning on my playlist. (I can't find my earbuds, so I have to make do with the stuff the library has.)

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Derp. I remember what I wanted to say this morning. Your signature picture reminded me of this, Tally:

The_end_is____by_Trenching_China.jpg

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a different avvie yesterday. Liked this better, it's more... me. I don't know, the last one made me think of Lisa. Which isn't a bad thing, but it seemed less suited to me.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
On this particular playlist it's just songs from a bunch of sound tracks. Pirates, LotR, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Dark Knight, Harry Potter, instrumentals from Labyrinth... Basically lots of John Williams and Hanz Zimmer/Klaus Badelt (with a few others thrown in there randomly like Trevor Jones).

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
John Williams = Yay

Also, I figured out that I need to think of something that might trigger Dulcie to think about lies/secrets, and that can be the basis for the next scene. Same with the one after that, only with first relationships/love/fear of love.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
Grrr... So, there's this job I could get if I was only looking for a temp. But that's not going to work with the program I'm in. I need one that'll end up being between 300-550 hours, total. So basically full time until school starts, and then part time. I would totally take this job, except then I'd use up the program for probably 50 hours of work, when there's a chance for 500+. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.