Registered
Reaction score
TALLY. I FINISHED MAAH.

It was amazing. I am in love with it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
TALLY YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE WORKING ON BOOK TWO. I WANT TO BE YOUR WRITING BUDDY.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
There seems to be a terrible shortage of lower-case letters. :tongue

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Morning team. Whyyyyy is my death scene not full of sad. I have failed. :(

If you've got questions, I can fill you in with as few spoilers as possible.

Ok i'm going to put this in white so i dont ruin stuff for people still watching season 1. OK. So i have a question about the fire red haired woman. 1st off who the hell is she? I know she is some kind of priestist, but she came so out of left field i started to get confused. And the guy she is with is Jofferies "Fathers" older brother right?Next if you saw the last episode what the HELL DID SHE JUST GIVE BIRTH TOO!!?!?!??!?!

OMG I KNOW, RIGHT? I thought my theory was right and I was SO EXCITED and then it was like...WAIT, I WAS WRONG? WHAT IS THAT.

I'm waiting until after the school year is over to start watching/reading GoT.

Same here for so long i thought i had it figured out and i was like "OH MY GOD" then it started to sound like i was right and i was sitting on the edge of my seat... then i was wrong and left more freaking confused then ever before!!! God that show is an unhealthy obsession i haven't guessed so much at a series since Lost!!!

And again same here once school is over GoT along with like 200 books are getting read while I take a break from writing.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Nearly finished my essay! I should be done sometime tomorrow afternoon. :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I've had two hours of sleep, feel like the living dead, because i might have another bad case of allergies or just caught something, and I have to sit through a three hour bullshit course... I need today to be over like RIGHT NOW.

Not to mention I have to make a kick ass powerpoint thesis presentation tonight, then wake up and see two doctors tomorrow, along with going to a class "fake present your powerpoint" meeting, which i'll most likely have to end up late too...

This week is so far not turning out well at all!!! But this is my last week then one final... So i guess i can't really complain.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I got a small ego boost the other day. I was explaining FREAKs to another writer on Chat and they said they really loved the idea and thought it sounded awesome! That made my month.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Ok i'm going to put this in white so i dont ruin stuff for people still watching season 1. OK. So i have a question about the fire red haired woman. 1st off who the hell is she? I know she is some kind of priestist, but she came so out of left field i started to get confused. And the guy she is with is Jofferies "Fathers" older brother right?Next if you saw the last episode what the HELL DID SHE JUST GIVE BIRTH TOO!!?!?!??!?!

Ahahaha. George RR Martin: freaking people out since A Clash of Kings was published in the 90s. :tongue

Okay, from the top. The red woman is a priestess from a foreign country. She's here as an advisor to Stannis, the cranky guy who keeps correcting people. Stannis is the brother of the king who died in season 1 and therefore is legally his heir, since the king's children are illegitimate. The cool older bearded guy who rowed the red woman into the cave at the end is Davos ♥, another advisor to Stannis.

The thing she gave birth to is popularly known as the shadowbaby. It is the creepy, creepy result of that time Stannis and the red woman had sex on the map table. The shadowbaby was born directly under Renly's castle, which is bad news for Renly.

Does that help?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
HR: I'm hoping to start reading Percy Jackson soon!! I have the first book waiting for me on top of my bookshelf. :D

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
As soon as I finish Anansi Boys, which should be soon. :D

Did you see my post about the film earlier?

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
And again same here once school is over GoT along with like 200 books are getting read while I take a break from writing.

Me too! I saw the first three books in the series at my local grocery store. Didn't have any money to buy them though but before I go off to college I am determined to read all of them.

There's also a giveaway for GoT books on Goodreads. It ends tomorrow, I think. But I hope I win at least one of them.

Hey everyone!

How's it going?

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Tally, I shall do that when I get the time. I might have I read it again, it was that good.

Anyways, I started Thirteen Reasons Why, and it's SO good. I can't put it down.

I'm also trying to picture it as movie, which, according to imdb, is supposed to come out next year.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Taylor! I'm glad you liked it- when you get the chance, I'm anxiously awaiting your comments :)