Any new ezines that accept articles on writing?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I have sent my article on how to sell recipes to quite a number of ezines, but only received a no, thanks from the editors. I'm wondering if there are any around that are paying? I know a few of them. Thanks much.

spacekadet

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.monicashaw.com
I have sent my article on how to sell recipes to quite a number of ezines, but only received a no, thanks from the editors. I'm wondering if there are any around that are paying? I know a few of them. Thanks much.

I'm afraid I don't know of any, but perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing the paying ezines that you do know of? =)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yep, The Writer Within was one of the no go's. I'll probably try Writing for Dollars. Much appreciation. Well, the ones I know of spacekadet are:

Funds for Writers
Institute of Children's Literature
Coffee Break for Writers
and Vision (but I haven't heard from Lazette Gifford for quite awhile)

Hope that helps.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
T-Zero (The Writer's Ezine) is also back, maybe give them a try. They have this new submission ticket thingy that you submit through now.

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
I've written a few articles for WFD. They pay $15 before publication. (Not on acceptance, but generally a few weeks before it actually comes out in the newsletter and shows up in the database.)

samcollie

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.swansonwriting.com
Another thought is cooking/food related sites...I don' t have any specific names for you, but have you considered that angle? I'm sure many of those readers develop recipes that they'd love to sell. Good luck.