Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
Late to the party but congrats to 10. Tonight I will eat cake in your honor.

But first, I'll make sure it's free of Hillz's cranial bits. Cuz it's in the fridge at the moment...

Midian

My sarcasm got the better of me.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkslingereditorialservices.com
Ended up having a bit of a crazy day. After posting that it was the last day of school, I had to go there and do all the parties and whatnot. Aaaaaaaand then go to Urgent Care.

Sheesh, I can't seem to win.

Don't be concerned, I'm fine. I did think I was going to lose my shoulder at one point but it turns out I probably just have a bad case of tendonitis or a pinched nerve. X-ray showed nothing that could cause severe stabbing pain so I get 3 weeks of physical therapy and anti-inflammatories.

Woo hoo! Yay me!

Congrats, 10!

Cranial bits might be tasty. Socks, not so much.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I probably just have a bad case of tendonitis or a pinched nerve. X-ray showed nothing that could cause severe stabbing pain so I get 3 weeks of physical therapy and anti-inflammatories.

Ouch! I hope it gets better soon.

*rummages around in cantina fridge* Er... I think I found where all the socks go when they vanish from the dryer.

Naw, that's just the Dong Garden Inclement Weather Kit.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
*rummages around in cantina fridge* Er... I think I found where all the socks go when they vanish from the dryer.

...the crisper?

Ended up having a bit of a crazy day. After posting that it was the last day of school, I had to go there and do all the parties and whatnot. Aaaaaaaand then go to Urgent Care.

Aww. Can you at least get some R&R now that school's out?

I. Can't. Stop. Crying. :ROFL:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Theres a nekkid book at the top of AW. *sniggers*

Also sniggers

Morning cantinas :Sun:

Have we finished clearing up the brains yet? *Looks around carefully before sitting down, slides to floor after mistaking pile of ooze for cushion*

So I got an early birthday prezzie. My relatives gave me cash and I converted it into a second hand, less than half price Bookeen ebook reader - I got the Opus version.

So I have been busy sticking books on it and twiddling around with the indexing for the past two days. If I actually had all of the books in paper versions I suspect I wouldn't be able to move around my house. On the up side at least I wouldn't need to decorate.

So now I am reading science fiction via science fiction. It's so cool, especially when you don't have to squint at six point font anymore because you can increase the font size.

All I need now is Junely's recommended reading blog for underdog literature and I'm set. I might just have to go and download a copy of interzone or something as well.

ION, the bathroom sink arrives tomorrow afternoon.

Breakfast calls.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score

Wouldn't we want to store those in the warming oven, rather than the refrigerator? Shrinkage.... just sayin'.

:D

I. Am. Dead. Too. Much. Laughter. Baby Kricket is looking at me funny. :D

Anyway good morning friends!

Parents are still in town but I think I'm about done with them. I generally love hanging out with them, but I'm not enjoying the disruption to mine and the boys day to day life. Little Kricket get sooo hyper and uncontrollable. I forget how some what calm things are here most days.

Well time to write until Baby falls back to sleep.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ali, have fun with the reader.

I was just looking over my half.com wishlist but I'm going to wait for cheaper prices. I've been gathering non-fiction horse books like crazy. Mostly on the dynamics of riding. I will be moving back to DE at some point and there will be boxes of books. Heavy, packed boxes.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Timber bit me this morning after a scolding and now I don't know what to do.

I had basically made my peace with having to say goodbye in a few months. I don't want to lose him yet. But if he attacks Anyanka like this, I will lose both. But he's very contrite and submissive to me right now. I really don't know what to do, and I can't stop crying.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, 10s, I'm sorry. Later today, not now, you need to decide (or start to decide) at what point the worry and the risk are not worth it for the whole family's quality of life. It is an odd situation that we can elect euthanasia for our pets, but sometimes it really is better.

When I had to put my budgie down I spent Thanksgiving hanging out with her and giving her extra treats and play time. She got really tired, so I knew she was suffering too much, though she could have gone another month or two, she could have also faded fast and died suddenly. I took her to the vets the day after Thanksgiving and was there with her. She got a little stressed but then it was over and she slept and passed away. I miss her because she was so cute. She'd say 'What?' to me when I leaned my face to her cage.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, sir, you'll feel lots better if you remind us once again of the sordid details of the crayon incident.

No.

Besides, I'm legally prohibited from doing so. You'd be amazed how up in arms Crayola gets over one little...

Ooh, clever Ace. I see what you're doing there.

:Ssh:

Status
Not open for further replies.