Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
I am a member of Haggis's royal court, and have been appointed Royal Stalker. It'll probably change when he hands over the crown....unless he's done it already....

*runs to check*

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Shadow_Ferret said:
My title means exactly what it says. I'm a freakin' prisoner here! They have me locked up in the south tower and I'm trying to make a rope out of my nose hairs so I can climb down after I saw through the bars using beaks of the sparrows I catch using the day-old bread crumbs they feed me to lure them in.

NAIR!!!!! NAIR!!!!! We need some Nair and a couple of razors over here......

Oh, my title means exactly what it says. Exactly.

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
JDCrayne said:
Just remember, pi r squared is a misnomer. Pie are ROUND!
Cornbread are square.

Not where I come from. Cornbread is round. We make ours in a cast iron skillet. This is making my mouth water!

PeeDee said:
What's the plural for cornbread? Cornbreed?

:roll:

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
Bartholomew said:
I took you down Hobbes style, baby.
You sounded like the English materialist and political philosopher who advocated absolute sovereignty as the only kind of government that could resolve problems caused by the selfishness of human beings, too.

Oh wait, no, that was JDCrayne who sounded like Hobbes. ;)
Yours was more the mischievous supernatural hobbing at the ankles. Isn't that called taking her down a few pegs? :D
:Hug2: Bart, I love a good chuckle!

army_grunt13

Veteran Turned Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.legionarybooks.net
Mine's about the only serious thing on my profile. I admit that it is kind of odd, my user title stating that I'm an Iraq Veteran who served with the 1st Infantry Division, only to see a picture of Kenny Blankenship underneath. Of course anyone who knows me understands. And yes, I would like to open up a sleepover camp for hot chicks. . .or maybe even a hot-tub camp!

allion

Character assassin
Registered
Reaction score
My current one is from Entourage, a show I have never seen, but I thought it might spread some joy and kindness around. You know, hug instead of punch, that kind of thing.

Or whatever. The phrase fits in the alloted space.

Karen

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
DeborahM said:
Not where I come from. Cornbread is round. We make ours in a cast iron skillet. This is making my mouth water!

Hmm. Never tried making cornbread in a skillet. You're right though, it would have to be round. I don't have a lid for the fish fryer. I've got cast-iron skillets from 6" to 10". One of these days I'll have to take the big one out to the driveway and set fire to the decades-old grease on it.

smf222

Registered
Reaction score
Mine is my initials...some might think it's "sick mutha f*****", (which might apply on occasion) but really it's my first name, Stacie, middle and last initial, and some random #'s.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I finally changed mine. It said "Dirty Little Secret" for a long time but I think this just...well, says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.