• Are you crazy? No more bushes

Votes: 58 85.3%

• Total voters

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is true, but the masses are a fickle fickle bunch.

Personally, I could never vote for Jeb because of his role in the whole Terry Schiavo case.

that case was a travesty of justice and a gross abuse of the state's authority in a domestic matter.

I couldn't believe how quick people were to jump on the moral high horses and ride in to save the day in blatant disregard for the law.

I feel the republican party has lost a sense of their true foundation:

Fiscal responsibility and limited government.

At least, that was my understanding of what the base of the republican party was.

But it seems that over the past couple of decades, the Religious Right somehow became equated with Republican/Conservative and have pulled the party off course. And I believe (based on his actions during Schiavo) that Jeb is part of this new party.

So, I would never vote for him.

Mel...

p.s. Yes, the survey question was biased. When doing survey questions, you really want to try to eliminate subjectivity. ANd if you are asking a subjective question, you want to quantify the subjectivity to the best of your ability so that all options are captured. Binary subjective surveys (like the one above) are the most misleading as relates to true intent, opinion, and results. But in all fairness, this is why surveying is an extremely hard science.

time for a referendum to have them all castrated, then.

the fact that anyone even takes this seriously boggles my mind - judge them on their deeds, not their lineage.

meanwhile, a Kennedy strides into the Senate...

:D
at least some people are sensible. On that note I am leaving.

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
The first two did such a great job with the economy, I'm sure another one would love to do his part destroy the middle class, too.

I think Barbara Bush is the power behind her 'boys,' eh?